Thursday, October 1, 2009

More Reveal Cards & A Sketch!


There is a Wacky Wednesday sketch on the Paper Popsicles blog. I created a card using Tricia's awesome sketch! Play along! The random drawn winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the Paper Popsicles Store! My card features Sassafras! Isn't that feltie cute?


Here are four more cards that I created using the AWESOME October card kit at Paper Popsicles! I loved creating with this kit! Check out all of the monthly kits at the online store!





All of these cards are 3x3. I love this size for gifts! Aren't they cute? The ribbon, self-adhesive chipboard, and papers are just gorgeous! Love it!

I hope you're having a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

JoanneK said...

Fun cards!!!
PS...you have an award on my blog!

Chris said...

cute cards!! that's a great sketch, i hope to get to it soon!! LOL along with several other projects....>"<

Brenda said...

awww lovin your cards!!shame on me been sooo busy I am way behind sseeing your awesome creations!!playing catch up today!
hugs
Brenda

Savitri said...

Lots of cards and all cute cute cute!!!

Mary said...

Oh so pretty! Thanks for sharing and God Bless You!

CreativeMish said...

I make quite a few 3x3 cards. Yours are fabulous!