Thursday, October 8, 2009

Unique


This is a card that I created for a Unity Challenge on SCS. The challenge was to create a card that's shiny and glittery. I used my Le Chic Vintage stamp set and Jillibean papers. The diamond plate is metallic tape that I ran through my Cuttlebug. I added a couple of fun Making Memories buttons on silver cord. I added rhinestones and glitter Thickers, and I painted on some Shimmerz and Blingz. This card is very shiny and glittery!

I hope you're having a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments :

Lauren said...

This is fabulous! I totally love those glitter thickers. I just bought some. Great card Carol.

Mary said...

Now that is shiney! Great work on the background! Thanks for sharing.

Brenda said...

Awesome job Carol!! Love this card!
hugs
Brenda

Chris said...

OMG! hold on i have to get my shades, this card is very shiny!! it's fabulous, i love the metallic tape ran thru the CB...very cool!!

Lora Oliver said...

Love it. Really love the colors and the diamond plate is my favorite.