Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Paper Popsicles October Card Kit Reveal!

I am VERY excited to show you what I made with the October card kit from Paper Popsicles! I was blown away by how FUN this kit is! It contains:

  • 6 12x12 double-sided patterned papers by KI Memories
  • 6 strips of coordinating ribbon by KI Memories
  • 3 Kraft cards and envelopes
  • 1 Kaiser Kraft rub-on
  • Misc. die cuts by KI Memories
  • flowers
  • 1 felt alpha sticker sheet by K & Company

There is A LOT in this kit! I created all of the items below using just HALF of the paper! That's right, I used only three sheets of the paper! It's double-sided, and gorgeous, and there is A LOT of it! This October card kit (and many other kits too!) are available online at the Paper Popsicles store! Even before I was on the Paper Popsicles design team, I ordered from the Paper Popsicles online store! The selection is fantastic, the kits are awesome and such a great deal, and the shipping and customer service are wonderful!









This witch's boot card uses a shaped-card template from the Paper Popsicles store! I used patterned paper from the kit to make the witch's stocking and to cut the "WICKED" letters! I also punched some holes and laced the boot with ribbon from my stash!


After making ALL of those cards (and some more small cards that I'll show you tomorrow!), I still had SO MUCH left over that I just had to make a layout too! The felt alphabet just HAD TO be showcased as a title on a layout! I added the kraft 12x12 sheet of paper, I used my loopy Martha Stewart border punch, and I added a date stamp. EVERYTHING else was from the kit!

The most impressive things about this kit is that the chipboard is self-adhesive, there is SO MUCH ribbon included, and as I stated above, I only used THREE sheets of paper on ALL of my projects! Truly impressive! I added miscellaneous brads and rhinestones from my stash, but everything else was from the kit! I really loved using this kit, and I'm honored that I got to design with it!! Thank you Melissa and Paper Popsicles! Check out the store when you get a chance! You'll be glad you did!

Have a GREAT day, and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments :

Chris said...

these are all fabulous!! i can't believe how many cards you made plus a LO! awesome!! >"<

Belinda said...

Hi, Carol:

I'm loving the witch's boot. It's my favorite.

I'm also loving Project 365. It's been fun to think in terms of "what picture accurately depicts my life today?" It's been fun. Of course, I'm only 35 days in, but it has been enjoyable. (I've only been stressed about it twice.)

Have a great day.

Belinda

JoanneK said...

Wow, you really worked this kit!!! Great work Carole! You are very creative!

Rene' said...

Wow girl! These are FANTASTIC! You did an awesome job with this kit!!! Love it ALL!

Scrappy Love,
Rene'

Lana Clarke said...

What a fab job job you have done Carole with this gorgeous kit
Hugs
Lana x

Lauren said...

You have been busy Carol. I love all these fun projects especially the wicked boot - it's just fabulous.

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!! Talk about busy!! Lookie at all the AWESOME cardw you have done!!! And a layout!!!Great job...love seeing your work!
hugs
Brenda