Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Did I Scare You?


I just had to create another Halloween card using the awesome Halloween Labels set from The Cutting Cafe'. I love these bracketed labels! I added a stamped image of Frankenstein's monster. He's from a Stampin' Up set called Booglie Eyes. The paper again is Rusty Pickle, the ribbon is from Michael's, and the button are from my stash. I added two strips of crazy sewing machine stitching. Very appropriate for my monster!

I hope you have a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

Sharon Caudle said...

This is SUPER cute, Carol!!! Love this set too and can't wait to get to use it! Have a great day! hugs!

Lauren said...

This is so fun Carol! I love the layout and the sentiment. So cool!

Regina Easter said...

girlfriend, you are kicking BUTT with your halloween cards...you go girl...hugs

Chris said...

this is adoarable!! i love, love those brackets!! how cute on a halloween Sb page...your card turned out awesome! nice sewing...

Clare said...

Love your card, the stamp is so cool!

Judy said...

Love that crazy machine stitching!