Monday, September 21, 2009

Date?


So, do you own Unity stamps? I've admired the stamps for a LONG time, but I resisted the addiction until recently! I purchased an AWESOME scrapbooking kit from Unity called Le Chic Vintage, and I am in LOVE! I've been following the Unity blog to see what they're up to, because I am now officially addicted to the stamps, the company, the site, the blog, etc. Angela (who looks like a supermodel by the way!) recently announced a very cool challenge, called the Unity Bachelor Bro Challenge. The challenge was to create a card / invitation for a date and to use Broman's favorite colors: red, black, and green. Challenge accepted! I used stamps and papers from the Le Chic Vintage kit. The papers are Jillibean Soup. I added some Making Memories tiny alphas and ribbon. I hand cut the heart that I added to the ticket. I also added a brad trio in the challenge colors. I also used the Checklist of Life stamp, and I added our anniversary date to the checklist! We will be doing something very fun for our anniversary, and I cannot wait! This card will be perfect to give to Dave on our day! I love the way this turned out, and I cannot wait for the next Unity Challenge!

I hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments :

Lora Oliver said...

Love this, Carol! THough it is manly, it is still gorgeous!

Stacey said...

I love that!!!!! Awesome work!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Cute Carol!!

Brenda said...

ohhh i love love love this card! the paper is perfect and lovin the colors! great job carol!
hugs
brenda

JoanneK said...

This is awesome!!! Great stuff! I love your blogs!!!

PS...read your comment. Thanks for being so sweet! I think I bought the main kit and a few add ons...that is likely where the letters came from! I put it in the SC gallery too! TY

Mara Campbell said...

Wonderful card, I love the checklist stamp!!! And welcome to the world of addicted to stamps...hee hee!!

Alex said...

Love it Carol, the colors are fabulous, really great job, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Clare said...

What a lovely card Carol, it's romantic without being too 'girly'. Hope you have a fantastic anniversary.

Judy said...

What an awesome card for Dave for your anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Carol! I love the collagey, office theme of this card.

~KRISTY~ said...

WHAT AN AMAZING CARD CAROL...TO GOOD TO GIVE AWAY...LOL

Dawn♥ said...

WOWzer this card is breathtaking! Love the details. :)
♥Dawn♥

Latisha said...

Such a cute card!!