Thursday, September 24, 2009

What's Cookin' Good Lookin'


Is this cute or what!?! This is an apron shape and sentiment from The Cutting Cafe'. The apron is from the Apron Shaped Card Set. You get TWO aprons in the set! The sentiment is from the What's Cooking Huge Circle Word Printable Stamp Set. I cut the sentiment out with my Coluzzle and added a Kaiser pearl trio to it. My papers and chipboard are all Sassafrass. I added some CUTE Making Memories button brads to the apron. The ribbon is from my stash. I think this is really cute, and on the inside, I'll be adding "How's about cookin' something up with me?" I think my husband will LOVE this card!!

I hope you're having a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

17 comments :

wendy said...

Ha, I love that saying! Love the colors of the patterned paper.

Jeni Glee said...

My Sweet, Sweet Friend, you should see the big, big smile on my face as I look at this creation of yours! It is absolutely "cuteness" in every way!

Regina Easter said...

YIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS carol this is way cute girl...wowzer i love it...hugs

Lora Oliver said...

Super cute!! Love it!

Sharon Caudle said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the apple "material" for the apron! So cute, Carol!! Awesome card! hugs!

~KRISTY~ said...

THE SAYING YOU USED IS ONE OF MY FAVES!!! AND THE APRON IS SOOOO CUTE. HUBBY WILL LOVE THE CARD! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND CAROL!

Judy said...

Oh Carol, such a cute card. I love the way you added the button brads to the apron. So creative!

Chris said...

this is super cute!! love the apron!

Carole Beath said...

Ah Carol, this is just really a darling card. I love it. The papers are fantastic....
Love it.
Carole

Pearl said...

The apron is super cute , Carol ! adorable card !

Hope you're enjoying the change in season ? ! we're alwayst tropical & sweating it out here! lol

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful aPron Carol...always great to catch up!!!TFS:)
Have a great weekend:)x

~amy~ said...

Okay, this is some serious sassy goodness!!

Deb said...

such a cute card Carol, I am sure your husband will love it, great sentiments! hope you have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Fe-Fe said...

Fantastic card Carol. Love the sentiment and great papers too!

Hugs
Fe x

Kelly said...

OMG Carol, this is way too cute! Love the little buttons!
Hugz
Kelly

Mara Campbell said...

YES it's super cute!! Great card!!

Peet said...

Love it, so beautiful, Carol!!!!