Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Paper Popsicles Design Team!


I'm very excited to announce that I am on the Paper Popsicles Fall 2009 Creative Team! I am their FIRST card kit designer ever! For four months, I will be receiving an AWESOME card kit that will be available in the Paper Popsicles online store, and I will get to create and hopefully, INSPIRE, using the kit! My first design team cards will make their debut on October 1st! I'm so excited, and I cannot wait to get started! If you are looking for a fun message board to hang out, come on by to Paper Popsicles! You will seriously love being a part of this online community!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments :

Chris said...

congrats!! i know you will do fabulous things!! >"<

Lauren said...

Congrats Carol! That's fantastic.

wendy said...

WOW! This is such an honor and I'm so proud of you. It'll be right up your alley and you'll have a great time! Congrats!!!

Regina Easter said...

you lucky girl you...congrats...

Catherine said...

Congrats, Carol! Can't wait to see your new creations!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Congrats to you!!! So glad to have you designing with us for the next term!!!!

Clare said...

Congratulations Carol, can't wait to see your creations.

Sharon Caudle said...

YAY! Congrats Carol!! They're lucky to have you! Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations. hugs!

Judy said...

Congratulations, Carol. Looking forward to seeing your fabulous creations.

Carole Beath said...

Yay, Carole...big congrats to you.
Carole