Monday, March 24, 2008

Lots of Easter photos!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Here are some photos from our celebration.


Emily is showing off the Elmo egg that I made for her. That drawing isn't very good, but it's really hard to tell exactly what you're doing with that white crayon on the white eggshell! Emily has always loved Elmo since she was a baby. Even with the bad drawing, she liked her Elmo egg!


Jessica is showing off her blue smiley face egg. It's so cute! Jessica's very cute too!


Here are the full dozen eggs that we colored. My favorite is my green one in the upper right!


Here is Jessica posing with her Easter basket. It was her idea to create a "scene" of her Easter goodies for her to pose next to for a photograph. Look at how her eggs are all lined up with candy just spilling out of them. Isn't that cute?


This is her "scene" minus the box of Mike & Ike's (which were opened way too early in the day!) Fantastic presentation, isn't it?


Then Emily decided to create a "scene" of her goodies so that she could pose next to them all. She wanted most of her eggs to appear to be hidden! My girls are so funny!


Here is Emily's scene. See how there is a pink egg just peaking out by the blue binder photo album? And there is an orange one peaking out on the right side? Cute! She still had her box of Mike & Ike's in her scene.


Here, Jessica and Emily are going to duke it out to be the winner of the best Easter "scene"! Aren't they silly? I think both scenes are winners, don't you? I love that my girls love posing for photographs! They're such hams in front of the camera! I love it!


And then because Princess hadn't been in any photos (even though she was trying to get in the photos - she loves being a part of everything!), and since we think that she thinks that EVERYTHING is about her, I took a photo of her alone. She's a silly girl! I think she was wondering where her Easter basket was!

My girls are on spring break this week, so I'll probably still post in the morning, but I won't be blog hopping too much. I want to spend less time on the computer and more time with my girls! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

16 comments :

Alex said...

Great pics Carol!! Looks like the girls had a wonderful Easter! Enjoy them over Spring Break. *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Andrea, said...

Great photos looks like you all had a fab time

Dawn said...

It looks like ya'll had a wonderful Easter! Great photos!

btw, I have given you an award. You can pick it up on my blog :-)

Have a great week!

kathleenh said...

Great Easter pics, Carol! It looks like you guys had a great time. My kids are off on spring break this week too.

Patsy Jackson said...

Looks like you had a ball Carol! I had to laugh at Princess bless her!

Enjoy Tuesday won't you!

Hugs,
Patsy x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arrr its so great when you show us photos of the girls ,looks like they had a great time,
thanks for sharing Dawnxxxx

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! your girls are gorgeous! and their scenes were really great!
( and of course princess is rather gorgeous too! )
Enjoy your time with your family Carol!
Hugs xx

Janine said...

Lots of wonderful things going on in your life... I have been browsing ... great cards and pics.

Jeni Glee said...

Wonderful, wonderful photos! It was great fun seeing your girls and Princess.....your home must be the greatest place to be. Lots of fun and happiness shows through these photos! I love them!

Deborah said...

What a wonderful day you all had! Hugs to Princess from Lobie and me!
Deb

Lesli said...

Great day - I love those photos - looks like everyone had a very good time!

Sharon Caudle said...

Awesome pics Carol! Your girls are so cute!! I'm glad you had a great Easter! Hugs!

Fe-Fe said...

Happy Birthday Carol!!!

Love the girls scenes, aren't kids fab. They look like they got some lovely Easter goodies.

Princess looks as gorgeous as ever too.

Now I know you said you weren't going to do much blog hopping today but if you could spare two seconds to pop over to Fe-Fe's World there's a little post there you might like to see?! :-)

Birthday hugs!
Fe x

Anonymous said...

"Happy Birthday" today Carol....Glad you all had a great Easter...great photo`s...and wow you take a great photo...if I looked half as good as you I would post one on of me today!!!!
love your latest creations:)xxx
oh I love your funy card it`s fab that saying!!!lol
have a great b`day:):):)

Lauren said...

Look at all that loot - have fun with the girls!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Your girls are SO clever! I like how princess posed her ball for her scene, heehee ;0) Mel