Saturday, March 15, 2008

Please HELP & Princess Page

I have a HUGE favor to ask of all of you. Could you please take a few minutes to VOTE for Princess? She's in the running for Pet of the Month in our local newspaper. She is being beat by quite a large margin right now, but we can still keep trying to close the gap, right? There is voting on four sites, and since ALL of the votes count, if you could vote on all four, I would really appreciate it. Please vote on the sites for Mokena, Frankfort, New Lenox, and Orland Park. Princess is the 2nd dog on all of the sites. You just need to select Princess, and then go to the bottom to click on the "vote" button. It's very easy. If you vote, thank you so much!


Here's a scrapbook page I did for a challenge at 4 Scrappy Sisters. I was randomly selected as the winner of the challenge! The challenge was to love your paper and to use patterned paper from three manufacturers on a layout. I actually used four! I used My Mind's Eye, Junkitz, ScrapWorks, and SandyLion. I normally don't mix papers from different manufactures on a layout like this, so this was really a FUN challenge for me. I don't know if you can read the MME tag, but it actually says, "make way for the princess" . . . now, how perfect is that? (You can click on the photo for a larger view!) Princess is showing off a diva dog purse toy (with an embroidered "Princess" on it) that she got from one of my very divalicious friends, Queen Diva Sue. I definitely need to add a small journaling spot on this page before it goes in my album. I added some Primas and lots of rhinestones. I love the way this page turned out!

We have a choir music competition to go to today for my oldest, so I will be catching up with all of you later this weekend. Have a great weekend! Thanks for the VOTES, and thanks for stopping by!

16 comments :

Fe-Fe said...

I've voted on all the sites. Hope she wins, she's adorable!

Samm said...

How could anyone not vote for her!!!

I've pushed my buttons!!! :)

Samm
x

Fe-Fe said...

I've just put a post on my blog about it. It may just get Princess a few more votes.

Fe x

My Paper World said...

LOVE your layout Carol! How perfect is that cute tag!
I have voted on all 4 sites, Good luck Princess! xx

Shh-Shh said...

Have put a vote on each site .... she deserves to win.x

Debbie said...

Hi Carol - got your link from Fe-Fe and have voted on all the links you have left for Princess. She is adorable and hope she wins. ;)

Debbie x

Andrea, said...

Hi Carol, I just voted for Princeess, she really is the most gorgeous dog. Fab layout, great papers. Have a good weekend.

Catherine said...

Beautiful page of Princess! Don't you love that paper?!?! I have a stash of it and the others that coordinate.
Is Princess a Sheltie? Charlie has 2 that he plays with next door - Annie (whose about 5 years old) and Rudy (total puppy, under 1 year old), and he loves them!
Off to vote again for Princess!

Louly said...

Mission accomplished, she's a beauty, I hope she wins.

Crystal Ware said...

I just love this page. The colors are awesome.

Unknown said...

I voted for her!! I hope she wins. Adorable pup!!

Jessica Lynn
www.jessicalynnoriginal.com

Alex said...

Okay, I voted at all four sites because she IS a cutie!! Love the page you did Carol, very cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deb said...

Fabulous layout and gorgeous photos of princess, I will go and vote for her now!

Good luck!

Chris said...

ok i voted all 4 times for you and princess!!! your page is adorable...could you come over to my house and catch me up on scrappin'? LOL i so have no mojo... >"<

Fe-Fe said...

Princess is getting there. She's only behind on one site now, on all the rest she's winning! Hurray. Go Princess!

Dawn said...

I voted on all sites. She is a gorgeous dog and so sweet in all her pictures! How adorable is that layout!

Good Luck Princess!!!