Wednesday, February 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR & Happy Mail!

First off . . . HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY CONNOR! Connor is my nephew and godson, and today he is 7 years old! I don't know where the time goes! Isn't he a cutie patootie?!! Love you sweetie! Have the best birthday EVER!!



Next, I got more HAPPY MAIL! This gorgeous Bella card came from my SBS2 Secret Sister. Isn't it gorgeous! I'm telling you, the colors are perfect, because I'm SO READY for Spring! Right now, I would settle for seeing the sun! I have no idea WHO my Secret Sister is, but she knows I don't have any Bellas, because look what she sent to me with this gorgeous card . . . .


. . . Bella images for me to color and play around with! How fun! I'm so excited! I love Bella, and I have yet to make a Bella purchase! Yeah! Thank you so much! This was the perfect little extra to send with my card . . . I'm thrilled!!


This is my prize from Brandy at the Paper Crafts Blog! Can you believe this? Once again, PERFECT, because it's so colorful, vibrant, and spring-like! I'm going to force myself to cut this paper. It's honestly one of the packs that I'm going to have a problem using, because I hoard my pretty paper. I know you know what I'm talking about. If I actually cut it and use it, I won't have it anymore! However, within the next week or two, I'm going to force myself to create something with at least one sheet of this paper! Well, I'll try!


Last, I was waitlisted for this huge selection of brads from QVC, and I completely forgot about them, and they showed up on the craft fair day! How cool, I was ordering items, and then the big brown truck stops by my house, brings a package to my door, and it was like instant gratification with a QVC product! My friend Queen Diva Sue tells me that when you're waitlisted for an item on QVC, it's not really a purchase, it's more like a gift! I don't quite agree, but I like the way she thinks!

Thanks for stopping by!!

17 comments :

Andrea, said...

Wow you got loads of goodies, have fun playing with them all. Happy Birthday to your nephew, it's me eldest daughter's birthday today she is 15 - scary!

Marlou McAlees said...

ooooh wow!! Carol, you are popular, gorgeous goodies and your paper is yummy!!! love your card too :) happy birthday to you nephew!! :) x

Alhambra Club said...

Happy birthday Connor, look at all the Bellas' you received, love the shading on the card, have to learn how to do that.

Dawn said...

very handsome nephew!

Your "happy mail" always makes me drool :-)

Silly question - What exacty is the SBS2, secret sisters?

Patsy Jackson said...

Wow Carol - more fantastic mail (I need to swap addresses with you I think!).

Happy Birthday to your nephew too!

Patsy x

Unknown said...

OMG CAROL I SWEAR YOUR POSTMAN IS GOING TO HAVE TO GO ON LEAVE DUE TO BEEN OVER WORKED!!!LOVE THE BRADS,BET YOU CANT WAIT TO START PLAYING WITH THOSE COLLECTION OF PAPERS & BELLA IMAGES!& HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR LIL NEPHEW HE IS TOTALLY ADORABLE!

Bonnie said...

Oooooo, you are going to have sooo much fun with all those Bella's and brads!!!! Happy Birthday to your nephew!!

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! Happy Birthday to Connor!
Carol I love your collection of bella images,you are going to have so much fun with those and I can't wait to see what you do with them! I got my very first Bella stamp today, and I am soooooo excited!
Nicola xx

Deb said...

Happy Birthday to your nephew, what a handsome young man! I must declare you are the luckiest lady on the planet just now, more gorgeous things landing on your doormat! I am loving the amazing set of brads!

Kylie said...

Happy Birthday to your nephew! WOW, all those lovely things you are receiving atm are just fantastic. I LOVE that pp too and our LSS is getting them in this week so I might just have to go and get some, IKWYM about hoarding it though, i do it all the time too, funny hey, we just have to have it, but then we can't bring ourselves to using it, LOL, looking forward to seeing what you create with it.

Carole Beath said...

Handsome nephew. He's a cutie for sure.
And oh those brads. I just LOVE QVC.

Risa said...

Happy Birthday Connor!
I love your RAKs and gifts Carol! You hit the joackpot there!
malieta:)

Alex said...

wow! You made out like a bandit - lots of goodies!! I love those kind of days!! Speaking of, I am waiting on Mr. Brown with my TWO full boxes from Stampin Up!! WhooHOO! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

aw gorgeous scrummy!!!lol "Happy Bday" to your nepew:)xxx

Sharon Caudle said...

Happy belated birthday Conner!!!! Love all the stamped imaged Carol! And I had those brads on wait list since last summer!!!! I got mine last week too! WOOHOO!!!!! Have fun! Aren't they gorgeous??!!!

Michelle Pearson said...

What a fun bunch of *stuff*...have fun with it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! Those look so nice and what a great surprise! Your SBS2 sista-Samantha