Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Mail

I have a couple of thank yous to give out today to a couple of SBS2 sisters. First off, Lori discovered that she had two Cuttlebug Halloween dies, and she sent the extra off to me. I'm thrilled! I can't wait until Halloween again to use this! I've never seen this before. It's 3" x 3", so the die cuts are small, and they're going to be so cute on a card! Thanks Lori!


Next, Elaine gave away this Rock Star Sugar Nellie stamp, and I was the lucky recipient! Thanks Elaine! I hope to get this little Rock Star boy inked up this week!

Look at the gorgeous card Elaine sent too! I love this image, and the bling is perfect!

Then, Elaine also sent some images for me to play around with. These are all Magnolia images. These will be fun for me to color in and create some cards. Thanks so much Elaine! I'm very appreciative of your kindness!

My husband FINALLY made it home from Florida, and believe it or not, last night his flight was delayed around two hours! Crazy! He is home though! Yeah! The Super Bowl is tonight, and I could care less who wins. I do like seeing some of the commercials. I'm excited, because tomorrow is QVC craft day all day long! I've already preordered the Today's Special Value on auto-delivery! It's a huge Cosmo Cricket kit. I love craft day, and I can't wait to see all the new goodies! Have a great Sunday, and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments :

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow! Enjoy all your new goodies Carol! I'm all excited about craft day tomorrow too! Isn't that Cosmo Cricket kit awesome? I love the paper patterns in this one. I'm seriously contemplating playing hooky from work!! ssshhhhhh.... :)

Anonymous said...

Cor!! who's a lucky girl :D Hope you didn't spend too much on QVC... I daren't watch it cos I'm really naughty and can't keep my purse shut..lol

L.A. said...

Glad the die got there okay. I don't watch QVC but the temptation of a full day of crafting is strong. Wonder if I can stream it over the web at lunch?LOL!!

Yours,

Lori SBS2

Anonymous said...

WOW - you've got some fab goodies there!!! :) Enjoy playing.

Vanessa.

Dawn said...

WOW! Enjoy all your goodies!

I attempted the circle card challenge (you inspired me)! BUT blogger keeps going into error when attempting to upload image so I guess I will not be posting it anytime soon :-(

Have a great rest of Sunday evening!

Andrea, said...

You got some fabulous post. Love those Cuttlebug dies and have fun with the Tilda images. I have just used the horse one this morning

wendy said...

Wow those are fabulous raks...how sweet!! I'm sure you will do awesome work with them.

Deb said...

yey Carol, you must be the luckiest person I have ever known! These are all fab!

Anonymous said...

That's so nice of Lori! Maybe you can start your Halloween cards early :D

Unknown said...

Oooh you will have so much fun colouring in the Rocker Sugar Nellie, he is just soooooo cute. I love mine. Wow you got some cool stuff this week