Friday, February 29, 2008

Check this out!!

I am so totally EXCITED! It's Featured Crafter Friday over at Crafts on a Whim, and I'm the featured crafter this week!

I chatted with Andrea via email after she featured my SBS2 sister, Lori last week. She's always looking for crafters to feature on her site. I told her that I would be honored to be featured if she wanted to take a look at my blog and creations. She did take a look, and she told me she would feature me right away! I'm totally honored! You should see some of the AMAZING crafters she has featured in the past! Wow! I feel like I have just been inducted into some kind of crafting Hall of Fame! Thanks Andi! I'm thrilled!! If you stop by to see my feature, please leave a comment on Andi's site!

Thanks for stopping by!!

21 comments :

Carole Beath said...

HOLY COW, Carol....hearty congratulations. I can imagine how your heart thumped at this wonderful event. Your stuff is so great and I am doing the happy dance for you that someone is featuring you.

kathleenh said...

Congrats Carol! I'm so happy for you to be their featured crafter. They're lucky to have you and your wonderful creations!

Dawn♥ said...

Congrat's girlie!

Liz said...

Congratulations! That's great! I'm going to go check it out....

Liz said...

I would have loved to link to your girls door hangers... but I don't know how.. can you show me? I tried the "link" thing when I created the post but when I previewed it, it showed the site and not the link... nothing clickable????

My Paper World said...

Congrats Carol! You so deserve it!
I LOVE visiting your fun blog!
Nicola xx
p.s. thanks for letting me know that your flowers arrived safely!

Andrea, said...

Congratulations and well deserved

Ana Baird said...

Congratulations! Well Done!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS CAROL,ALL YOUR CREATIONS ARE ALWAYS GORGEOUS & INSPIRING!

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations, on my way over there now to CHECK YOU OUT. Have a great weekend.

Sharon Caudle said...

Awesome!!! Congrats! I'm going to pop over there and take a look right now!!! :)

Alex said...

WhooHoo Carol - that is so very awesome - they are lucky to have such a talented gal for their featured crafter! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michelle Pearson said...

congratulations to you! How fun!

Erin... said...

congrats!!! that's great!!

Erin... said...

congrats!!! that's great!!

Deb said...

Congratulations Carol, will have to pop over and take a look!

Liz said...

Thanks for the link info. It worked!

Lori said...

Congratulations, Carol! I'm so excited for you. We're in pretty good company over there, aren't we?

Lesli said...

Congrats - how awesome for you!!! You deserve this :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That's fabulous news and well deserved! :)

Vanessa.

Dawn said...

AWESOME! Congratulations!!!