Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thank you!

I wanted to send out a great big THANK YOU to Laurie. Check out her blog, Charming Designs. She is such a talented lady, and she creates the most gorgeous items! She is also a treasure hunter, and you should see the amazing things that she "finds" on her shopping trips!


She bagged up some old buttons, and she asked who wanted some buttons . . . ME! I love buttons! Laurie sent me this amazing assortment of buttons! What fun! Look at the envelope that they're sitting on. She handpainted the envelope! Isn't that envelope gorgeous? She is an amazing artist. You should see her vintage felt bird creations that she makes. Laurie also posts the funniest photos of her cute cats! Thanks so much Laurie! Your kindness is very much appreciated!

I had more snow to shovel this morning. Wow, I'm getting tired of this snow and how cold it's been! I'm very anxious for Spring! I need to make a baby shower card for my husband's cousin, so off I go to do just that. I'm thrilled, because it fits in with the Caardvarks baby card challenge this week! Hopefully I'm going to use some buttons! Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments :

wendy said...

Those are some nice buttons!!

Liz said...

ohhhh... how special. Alot of those buttons are prety unique, especially in color... and her painting is great, I'll have to check out her site now... I have been looking at your site everday, I'm a blogger-stalker :) you do great work and are so creative... check out my site when you get a chance, your blog was one of the few that inspired me to start my own.. :) http://gettingcrafty1203.blogspot.com/

Marlou McAlees said...

wow, Carol these are just great!! you will be able to paint some of them too!! :) must check out this ladies site xx

Andrea, said...

Fab buttons, have fun

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, you will surely have a blast creating with those buttons!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a great stash ,carnt waite to see what you make .Dawnx

My Paper World said...

What a cute package of buttons! xx

Deb said...

How fabulous, loads of lovely buttons and a hand painted envelope!

Alex said...

Can't wait to see what you do with these, I love buttons! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

WTG CAROL LOVE THE BUTTONS! IM GOING TO POP OVER TO CHECK OUT LAURIES BLOG.

Becky G said...

Don't you just love buttons! What fun mail!

Maria said...

Awww how nice to receive those buttons. That was very nice of Laurie! I agree, the envelope is way pretty!

Maria

Michelle Pearson said...

what a fun envy to get in the mail...and a gorgeous one at that!!! Lucky girl!!! Enjoy!