Thursday, October 11, 2007

I really don't think you want to know this much about me!

Hi everyone! Samm tagged me again, so I'm posting another 7 facts about me. Most of you probably DON'T want to know this much about me! (Stop by and take a peek at Samm's blog -- she's so talented!!)

By the way, I'm not going to tag 7 other people to do this . . . if you're reading this, and you haven't already done this on your blog, consider yourself TAGGED!

Here are another 7 facts about me:

1. When I first met my husband, he smoked, and because of that, I didn't really consider him a potential boyfriend even though I thought he was REALLY cute! I don't care for smoking, and I can't imagine kissing someone that smokes. (Geez, I hope that doesn't offend anyone! If it does, I'm so sorry!)
2. When my husband and I really hooked up, we were at the wedding of mutual friends, and he had a date at that wedding, I did not! He spent more time with me at the wedding than he did with his date! (He had stopped smoking at this point!!) We've been together ever since!
3. I'm the youngest of three. I have one sister and one brother.
4. I think being a wife and mother are two of the most important things I will ever do!
5. I love garage sales, thrift stores, clearance items, and bargains! I've found many cool items that I absolutely LOVE at garage sales!
6. I love decorating for Halloween and Christmas. When the holiday is over though, I want it all down within days! It drives my husband crazy that I like to take down the Christmas decorations so early! I like them down by New Year's Eve!
7. I love to read. I just finished all of the Harry Potter books, and I love mysteries too. I love going to the library and used book sales. Our library is having a used book sale this Saturday, and I can't wait! I usually get about 10 - 20 books!

I think I will tag two people specifically. Jana and Tomi Ann consider yourself tagged!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

Alhambra Club said...

Thanks for sharing.

The Cryer Family said...

Nope! - Love hearing about you (I especially love hearing how people got together...makes me all gooey for my hubby!)

Risa said...

Very interesting and fun facts. Thank you for sharing!

michelle sturgeon said...

I think it's fun getting to know fellow bloggers this way!

Samm said...

ahhh, thanks for joining in on my tag! It's lovely to hear about each other this way!

Samm
x

tomiannie said...

Cool! So fun to get to know you better. I'll be posting my facts forthwith!