Monday, October 8, 2007

Pay It Forward - RAK

I just so happened to be the first one to comment on a post by Deb - Stampingranny. She had been the recipient of a Pay It Forward RAK, and she was paying it forward to three of her blog readers. I received mine from Deb a couple of days ago.


What a bunch of FUN goodies! There are some Halloween 6x6 papers, a Thanksgiving sticker, square jewel tone rhinestones, gorgeous Christmas stickers, some fun flowers, some cool stamps, ribbon, butterfly boxes, and some tags. Plus Deb made me a beautiful card!





So, now it's my turn. Leave a comment with this post, and sometime tomorrow, I will randomly pick three people to pay it forward to with a RAK. It will be some random goodies, and hopefully you'll enjoy them! This is going to be fun! I won't have it be the first three, I'll do it the old-fashioned way . . . we'll put the names in a bowl, and I'll have my girls pick them out! Sound fair? Sounds fun! So, leave me a comment, and then check back in a couple of days to see if you are going to be the recipient of a Pay it Forward RAK from me!


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments :

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi there, well done on your blog candy, it all looks fab!!! and Deborah made you a beautiful card too , enjoy your monday xxx

Alhambra Club said...

What great goodies and that card with all that glitter is great.

Deb said...

Oh lovely scrummy stuff there! gorgeous card from Deb too!

Anonymous said...

Awsome variety of goodies! I especially like the witch shoes stamp -- reminds me of you! ;-)

Scrappy Moments said...

What Fun Goodies, I love the Card with Pink Bird :)

Angie

Risa said...

Wow....look at all the goodies, they are awesome and the card is beautiful!
Malieta:)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to do! I bet you are enjoying all your goodies and that gorgeous card! Cheers to you for passing it on....

Leni said...

wonderful!

Dawn♥ said...

What a cute RAK! Look at all those yummy items you got! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a fab RAK.....and love the card Deb did you:)
Vanessa.