Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'VE GONE A MONTH WITHOUT SPENDING ON CRAFT ITEMS!

Woohoo for me! I've gone one whole month without spending! I'm going to try to keep this up until the end of the year! It's easier when you get a RAK, and when your husband and your daughter surprise you with some goodies, let me tell you! I'm totally into "using what I have" right now, and I'm really enjoying NOT spending! It's liberating to not have to worry about using coupons because they're such a good deal, and it's fun not keeping up with the latest and greatest! I have wonderful items, I've been using them, and it's been just fine. I'm surviving! So, I'm patting myself on the back over here, and the spending freeze CONTINUES!

My girls have early dismissal today, and I'll have them pick the three names for my pay it forward RAK when they get home. There's still time to leave a comment on the post below. Leave a comment, and your name will be added to the drawing. I'll post the recipients later today.

I hope to also get some crafting time later. Maybe I'll actually have something creative to show all of you! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, a month! that's impressive!

Anonymous said...

Instead of going to buy something new, sometimes revisiting your supplies can make you feel like you found something new right at home! You go girl!

Fe-Fe said...

I don't think I manage to go a week without spending. Well done you. I think my husband would say I need to take a leaf out of your book!! lol

The Cryer Family said...

You are so good :(
I'm a sucker for everything, and just ignore everything else I have. I'm glad you posted this - I think I might actually set myself a goal.