Saturday, October 13, 2007

You Make Me Smile

I love the color combination on this card! The shades of blue with shades of brown are fantastic!


The card front is gorgeous patterned paper from My Mind's Eye. It's matted and ticket punched on brown. The "You Make Me Smile" is from Stampin' Up Everyday Expressions. It's stamped in brown on the blue and then also matted on another shade of brown, and they're both ticket punched. I added two gorgeous Primas with brads, and some dotted brown ribbon from Michael's. It's all mounted on a blue card base. There's just something about this card! I absolutely love the way it turned out!

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments :

~Jules~ said...

Oh Carol - I know what you mean about this card. It is just adorable!
Enjoy
Jules

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful card and colour combo, love the paper too {my minds eye paper is stunning} :) x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card and the colours are fab together

Anonymous said...

There's just something about that card that I really love too...Fabulous!! :-)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Realy great card ,i love the colours togeather Dawnx

My Paper World said...

I love it too, its one of my favourite colour combos! Love the paper, this card is so pretty!

Dawn♥ said...

WOWza what a pretty little card! Love MME and the flower blooms here, great touches!

Patsy Jackson said...

This is just stunning Carol! I love that stamp - gorgeous and you are right the colours are beautiful - my faves too!

Clare said...

I'm not surprised your pleased with this card, it's gorgeous. Love the colour combination of the blue and brown, it works so well.

Scrappy Moments said...

Carol,
Pretty Card and I like the color combo too, I think I have some of that paper somwhere in my stash :)

Angie

Unknown said...

love the soft colour you have used on this one,looks fantastic!

Deborah said...

Dreamy card! Love it! Deb

Deb said...

So beautiful, love this colour combo!

Jeannette said...

Love this card, the colours are fab.

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Very pretty card.......Love those colors!!! Hugs, TeriBeri

Risa said...

Very cute card!
malieta:)

The Cryer Family said...

I love the colours too - what a gorgeous card!

Leni said...

nice card

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Carol, this is gorgeous!!! I love the color combe too, and the way you did the tag. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!