Sunday, October 14, 2007

We decorated for Halloween yesterday!

I LOVE decorating for Halloween. We decorate A LOT in our family room, quite a bit in our downstairs bathroom, and just a little on the front porch. Now that it's all done, I feel like watching this:


My oldest daughter just LOVES this movie! I am a huge fan myself. My youngest daughter likes it too . . . my husband, not so much. Anyway, we're going to have to watch this today. It's a yucky day outside . . . it's seems like it's about to rain, so cuddling on the couch sounds perfect to me!

The bad news is my husband is going out of town on business today, and besides being very sad that he'll be gone, I won't have his camera phone! You'll all stop coming by to see me this week . . . I won't have anything new to post! My goal for the week is to reorganize my scrap space, so this is a GOOD thing! I'm busting out of my area and oozing into the hallway . . . and that's never good!!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

Andrea, said...

Good luck with tidying your scrap space and enjoy the movie

My Paper World said...

The decorations for halloween sound like fun!

Scrappy Moments said...

The Halloween Decorations sound so fun, I did mine last week :)

I have a little suprise for you at my blog when you have time to visit :)

Angie

Alhambra Club said...

Love that movie, guess you will have a busy week organizing and stamping so can't wait to see what you create, have you on my google reader so will know when you are posting again.

Charmingdesigns said...

Thanks for that tip on bad comments. I havent had any...yet. so now Im prepared. Love your blog!Laurie

michelle sturgeon said...

I love the music in that movie!