Saturday, January 5, 2008

Paper Tagger Gun

Have you seen that paper tagger gun by Around the Block? It uses those plastic pieces that you find on clothing in stores. It allows you to attach an element to a project, and it will swing free. It's a cool concept. Well, Santa brought one to our house for my girls, and my youngest really wanted to try it out yesterday. This is what we came up with.

We just decided to make a quick thank you card. We pretty much used cardstock scraps that were on my desk. The sentiment was stamped with Stampin' Up's Thank You Blocks. The sentiment is ticket punched, mounted, and brads were added in the four corners. The chipboard flower that is hanging on the plastic tag piece is from a QVC Brenda Pinnick TSV kit that I got a while ago. A small rhinestone was added in the center. Orange ribbon was tired around the card front. Can you see how the chipboard is hanging by that little plastic tag? When you pick up the card, the chipboard piece actually moves. It's very cool!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments :

Andrea, said...

Your tagger sounds great and ideal for attaching embellishments.I love all your new stickers they are lovely and even better at 1/2 price. The shoes are bought but we are really broke now as hubby bought me a pair of Ugg boots today (daren't even think how much they cost!)

Risa said...

I love the card that you and girls put together Carol! That tagger sounds like a great idea.
malieta:)

Unknown said...

LOVE IT CAROL!THE COLOURS LOOK AWESOME...NIFFTY LITTLE TAG GUN..IT WOULD BE LIKE PLAYING SHOPS, I WOULD BE RUNNING AROUND TAGGING EVERYTHING...LOL

My Paper World said...

That sounds like a fun tool! I havent heard of it before!
Very cute card, love the colours!

KAT Paper Crafts said...

HI!! Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year!!

-Karyn

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! now thats a new thing to look out for "A Tagger" cos your card looks sooo cool :)x

Peta Boardman said...

Cute card chick..Love the colours

Peta Boardman said...

ps..Had to add you to my blog list too chick hope you don't mind..

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love everything about this. Super!!

Deb said...

Wow, what a great tool, I love that idea! Great card you made with it too!

Sharon Caudle said...

Very cute Carol! I really like the colors. That tagger looks like it would be a lot of fun!