Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hello! Mickey Card

This is the last of the three characters that I cut immediately using Mickey Font and my Cricut. My husband and daughters bought me this cartridge for Christmas, and I was thrilled to see that you could cut the characters using this cartridge. So, I cut Mickey, Minnie, and Daisy, and I've already created cards using Minnie and Daisy, so now it's Mickey's turn!


This one is really simple. Mickey is a boy, so I couldn't make it girly! The card is red, the card front is ticket punched Cuttlebugged yellow, I tied red dotted ribbon around the card front, and I mounted a "Hello!" $1 Michael's acrylic stamp sentiment. Easy as can be. Yes, I know he extends quite far from the card, but I like that! Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments :

kari and kijsa said...

Cute! Love that he extends off the card! Fun (and perfect Mickey colors!!!)

Happy New Year's blessings,
kari & kijsa

Dawn♥ said...

How absolutely adorable this card is! Love it and so will some young feller! :)

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, Mickey looks fab. Love the ribbon it looks great. Which characters are you cutting next? have to say I love Goofy

Anonymous said...

Sooo Cute..I love Mickey Mouse he was definately one of my favourites when I was younger and still is :D

Clare said...

This card is fab, love the bright colours.

My Paper World said...

he is adorable! Great card!

Fe-Fe said...

How fab! I love Mickey. I got the Jasmine cartridge for Christmas and managed to use it for the first time today. It great playing with your new toys isn't it!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Hugs
Fe x

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR NEW CARD CAROL,THE BRIGHT YELLOW LOOKS FAB!

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Carol!!! im loving all these cute disney cards!!! so gorgeous!! xx

Becky G said...

Love what you are doin with the Cricut! This is so fun and fantastic! I can't wait to get my hands on this cartridge. (can we say enabler, lol)

Your SBS2 sistah,
Becky

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, think the family needs a Disney Vacation in 2008.

scrappermimi said...

This is so cute and love how you embossed the yellow!

Crissy said...

Wonderful card! The colors are perfect!

Risa said...

Very cute!
malieta:)