Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hey Cupcake!

Who doesn't LOVE a cupcake? They are CUTE and delicious. What more could you ask for? Regina at The Cutting Cafe' created the most AMAZING set called All About Cupcakes, and I just had to create a cute card using a couple of the images!


I printed the sentiment and I cut it to size to use it as my card front. I then printed the cupcake, colored it in with pencils and added some Stickles. I detail cut the cupcake, and added it to my card front. The last additions were ribbon and a rhinestone heart trio. Does it get any EASIER than that? I don't think so! These cupcake images are ADORABLE, and the set Regina created is HUGE! So, check it out at the The Cutting Cafe', and tell Regina that Carol sent you!!


Next, my wonderful blogging friend Sharon presented me with this award. Sharon is so talented. I'm just not saying that! She creates gorgeous cards, and she is so funny! She'll play with words and create something that just makes me laugh out loud! Thank you so much Sharon! You have a lovely blog too!

I'm so done with winter. It's BRUTAL! Cleared the driveway yesterday, and oh yes, I get to do it again today. Yippee! To top it all off, the wind chills tonight are supposed to be close to -25. Yes, 25 BELOW zero. That's scary stuff! At this point, 20 degrees will feel like a heat wave! Well, have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!!

14 comments :

Chris said...

super cute card!! i love cupcakes...>"<

Becky said...

Cute card Carol! I hope you can stay warm and cozy inside. We have been lucky so far-I don't think we've even gotten 2 inches of snow yet! Which is nice because I hate it, but the scrapper in me is wanting some snow pictures of Aaron!! :)

I have something to send you, if you could send me your address. (wvmommyoftwo@aol.com)

Stay warm!

Lauren said...

This is so yummy. I love the rhinestone hearts Carol!

Deb said...

beautiful card, love your cupcake and that pretty ribbon! I do feel for you with all that snow and the chill! It suddenly turned cold here today so I can sympathise although I am pretty sure it isn't minus 25 here!

Alex said...

Oooh, yummy Carol!!! I love this card, and all the pink is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Clare said...

Love your cupcake card, such a cute design.

Hope the weather warms up for you soon!

Judy said...

And I have been complaining because we're supposed to have a low temperature Friday morning of 12 degrees. Yikes -- wind chill of 25 below zero, OMG. Hope you all stay warm and cozy inside the house. I heard on the radio today that someplace in Minnesota had a low temp of 38 below!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol..yOUr card is sooo `yummy` ...great catching up with all your beautiful craetions...
Sending big(((hugs))) `Keep Warm:)~X~

Sharon said...

Great card! The ONLY good thing about the cold and snow is that it gives us more time to stamp since we have to stay inside, other than that your are sooo right, it's BRUTAL!!

Stay Warm!

Catherine said...

We're above zero, but probably not for long. Charlie is having the time of his life! I've never seen him so frisky! What does Princess think about all the cold and snow? I am loving cupcakes lately - I think you should bake yourself some - they'll make you happy and warm up the house! LOL
Take care and stay safe & warm!
Hugs,
Catherine

DeeDee said...

CUTE card Carole!!! I love cupcakes!!! HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Oh me! I love cupcakes! hehehe. Such a cute card Carol! I love the way you colored the cupcake and the heart rhinestones.

twinkle teaches said...

Cupcakes rock and your card rocks!

Becky G said...

Super cute card, Carol! I love this cupcake and am gonna have to buy the whole set!

Hugs to you,
Becky