Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sketch #3 - 52 Sketches . . . 52 Weeks

I'm enjoying the sketches at the 52 Sketches site. This is sketch #3.



This is my layout using this sketch. I had a tough time finding three pictures for the sketch, and when I was putting this together, having everything on an angle just didn't work for me, so I have to put it all straight. Then, instead of adding scattered flowers by the two corner of the photo trio, I added scattered wordfetti Making Memories stickers. I love the large photo of Jessica! She just looks so CUTE!

I'm just taking it easy today. Unfortunately, I have a huge headache. I wanted to take some time today to create many cards, but I just don't feel creative when I have a headache. I hope you all have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments :

Lesli said...

What a great sketch and your page is just perfect!!! Wonderful photos!

Clare said...

Love your take on the sketch Carol - I think adding your own stamp to them is the fun bit! Sorry to hear you're not feeling so great, sounds like a good reason to put your feet up!

Sharon Caudle said...

So sorry you're not feeling well today Carol! I love your layout! Great interpretation of the sketch! HOpe you're doing better now! hugs!!

Fe-Fe said...

Fantastic take on the sketch Carol. Great photos too.

I have a little photo challenge for you on my blog if your headache has gone and you're up for it?!

Hope your head is feeling better today.

Hugs
Fe x

wendy said...

I like how you altered the sketch, the wordfetti is perfect! The pictures go well together :)