Saturday, January 31, 2009

Frame Bind It All Journal

Regina at The Cutting Cafe' has done it again. Her designs always have such a "WOW!" factor for me! She just came out with Huge Frame Printable Stamps and Huge Heart Printable Stamps. This is a project using the small inner frame in the Huge Frame Printable Stamps set.


I received the new files from Regina, and I'm so excited, because this frame is so cool, and who doesn't love hearts? So, I cannot wait to work with them!! I really want to use them on some scrapbook pages. However before I get a chance to do that, my youngest daughter and I are looking through an Archiver's ad, and they're showing Bind It All projects. There are going to be some Teresa Collins Bind It All covers coming out, and they kinda resemble the Huge Frame that Regina just sent to me!! So, my youngest daughter and I print out the small inner frame, use it as a template, and we cut cardboard in the same shape. I just used my Xacto knife and followed the design. We then printed the small inner frame two more times on the backside of two sheets of patterned paper. These became the pieces that covered the cardboard for the front and the back covers!! In order to get a flat side for the Bind It All binding, I just trimmed a small portion of the side of the frame. We used a lot of My Mind's Eye on this Bind It All journal.



This is the inside of the journal. Jessica designed the inside. She really likes the natural look of the cardboard. The inside pages are 4x6 index cards. The first sheet is cardstock, and there are some Chip Chatter chipboard letters, a foam flower, and a rhinestone. The inside front cover just has a MME paper strip and a die cut flower. We also added some FUN Heidi Swapp tabs to some of the pages.


This is also MME paper and rub ons. Isn't this CUTE? I just LOVE the shape of this frame, and I think it makes an AMAZING cover for this unique Bind It All journal!! Don't you? You can click on the photos to see them larger. Be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe' and see what else Regina has to offer. You will be amazed at the fun creations that she's made!!

My girls and I had a very fun pajama party last night, and we've been hanging out all day. I hope you're having a fantastic weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!!

17 comments :

Anonymous said...

How fabulous is your book Carol..It`s wonderful..TFS
Hope you and yours are well :)~x~

Latisha said...

what a cute journal Carol!
I really need/want a bind it all.
My hubby leaves next week, so the kids and I are going to have a pajama party
have a great night!

Chris said...

super cute journal!! i love the shape of it...i'm so glad that you and the gilrs had a fabulous party! i'm so jealous, i hung out with boys...again...>"<

Dawn said...

Great fun summer colors. Very nice:)I like the Live, Laugh & Love on the front.

DeeDee said...

WOW girlie, this is GREAT!!! Yall did good!! HUGS!

Krissy said...

I LOVE this!! I bookmarked that site!

Regina Easter said...

oh carol, you know I love love love this...wowzer, to awesome...hugs

Judy said...

Wow, Carol! You are so imaginative with the things you come up with! This is an absolutely fantastic journal.

tomiannie said...

Ooh, that is really fab!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

THIS TOTALLY ROCKS!!!! You have done such an amazing job with this frame....I LOVE all the papers you used here!!!

hugs, T

L.A. said...

Great journals! Bet you and your daughter had a lot of fun putting them together!

Enfys said...

Hi Carol, I am one of the 'new kids on the block' over at the Cutting Cafe, and just popped over to say hello. I love your blog and your work is amazing.
hugs
Enfys

Lana Clarke said...

Hi carol,
This little book is just so yummy...
hugs
Lana x

Tracy said...

Fabulous work as usual Carol. T x

wendy said...

This turned out SO cute! I can't wait for my lss to get in the new Bind it All for me to run and grab!

Jaspere said...

I just love when you get all creative. You did it again.

Nikki said...

Carol, this is awesome!!!
Hugs!