Monday, December 3, 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers - 2!

I just joined the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers Group 2, a/k/a SBS2. Flossie mentioned it on her site, and I popped over to take a look, and I'm in the 2nd group. Should be fun to get to know 28 new blogging friends! Flossie is also in my group, but I visit her all the time!

So, if you want to join a blogging group and get to know some new creative people, pop on over to the site and join group 3. I'm looking forward to seeing great items, being inspired, and meeting some new blogging sisters! All of my new sisters are listed on the left side of my blog. Take a look! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

4 comments :

Dawn♥ said...

Woohooo I signed up today! Can't wait to see who all are in my group!

Crissy said...

Welcome to the sisterhood! I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing more of your creations. Your bind it all notebooks are adorable!

Crissy
SBS2

AnnMarie said...

Hiya Carol! Welcome! Welcome!! Welcome!! So nice to meet you! I love your blog! You have some really great projects!

Anonymous said...

Hello from another SBS2 member! I'm finally getting round to visiting everyone's blogs.

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

http://crafts.quixoticmiss.com/