Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hershey Kiss "Tents"

Off to the craft fair I go! Before I do, I thought I would show you these!


These are little Hershey Kiss "tents". I've seen them before, but most recently on The Lucky Clucker's blog, and I decided to put some together for the craft fair. My youngest daughter and I made 24 of these in no time at all! There are 5 Hershey kisses inside. A glue dot is needed on the bottom of the two that are on the ends to keep them all in the "tent". All of the paper that I used is from the DCWV Glitter Christmas Stack.


Here's a side view. The stamp is from a Stampin' Up set that I have. Quick and easy. They would be cute on everyone's plate at a holiday gathering, don't you think?

I'll be back tomorrow to give you a full update on the fair! Off I go! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments :

Becky said...

Can't wait to hear how the craft fair went! All of your projects were woncerful! These hershey kiss tents are a great idea too!

JazzyH said...

That is just so cute.

Unknown said...

IF OUR CAMPING TENTS LOOKED LIKE THAT I MIGHT ACTUALLY WANT TO GO!!LOL, THEY LOOK GREAT CAROL & I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATED POST OF HOW THE FAIR WENT, IM WAITING IN ANTICIPATION!

Deb said...

These are fab, hope you had a good day!

My Paper World said...

They are fab! I cant wait to see how the day went!

jadadog said...

Oh yummy! Once my cat tore apart all the little baggies of snowman poop i made for my family! I was so devastated, since I was first so proud of myself for doing them early! Yours look MUCH cuter!

Cathrine StClair said...

Very nice - these would be a great table favor.

Savitri said...

Oh, this is too cute!! I wish I did something like this for last Tuesday.

Fe-Fe said...

So how did your craft fair go?

Love the Hershey Kiss tents, they're great.

Hugs
Fe x

Becky G said...

Love the Hershy's Kiss tents! Hope you did well at the craft fair!

saucygoat said...

Oh these are super cute and would be perfect for placecards for my Christmas party!

Risa said...

Your Hershey Tents are so cute!
malieta:)