Sunday, December 2, 2007

SIXTEEN Bind It All books!

Thank goodness it warmed up today. The ice is gone. Whew! It's been an exhausting day already. Every year, the six cousins on my side of the family get together at a portrait studio, and we take a photo of the kids for my mom. She loves to have a yearly portrait of her grandchildren. Normally, we want to get this portrait done BEFORE Thanksgiving, because it won't be as crowded and crazy at the portrait studio. However, it didn't work out this year, and we got it taken today. It was long and kinda hectic, but it's done, and the photo will be ready on December 13th. Glad the portrait sitting is over!

Now, on to some creations! I mentioned that my Diva friends and myself were on fire on Saturday! It was a very productive day for all three of us! I made SIXTEEN Bind It All books!






All of these books are for the craft fair on Saturday. I hope they all sell! Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments :

~Jules~ said...

OHHH MY GOODNESS!!!
I have had a really busy week & haven't stopped by for a while. Boy have I been missing out! You have been SUPER busy creating amazing & unique masterpieces!
WHAT A LEGEND!!!!!!!!

Deb said...

Fantastic books, you have been so busy. The fair must be very close now, is it this coming weekend?

Michelle Pearson said...

Wowzers....you've been busy! Good luck at the craft fair....let us know how it goes! Hi from a new blogging sister....look forward to getting to know you!

Betsy said...

You have been busy! Cute books.

Welcome to the sisterhood!

Anonymous said...

These came out absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

OMG CAROL!YOUR LIKE A CRAFT FAIR ITEM MAKING MACHINE!YOUR NOTE BOOKS ALL LOOK FANTASTIC & IM SURE THEY WILL BE A HIT!

Godchick said...

Wow...what cute books! Hope you do well on your craft show!!! Welcome to the sistahood!!!

Deborah said...

These are just wonderful and will sell for sure! Lots of love and time went into these books! Deb

Becky G said...

Wow! Those bind it all books are amazing! Good luck on the sale! I love your blog and have enjoyed reading it. I just joined the SBS2 and look forward to getting to know you and all my other blogging sisters.
Becky

Crystal Ware said...

Aloha from a fellow sistah! Wow, you have been super busy...I am so jealous! I love these books too. You did a fantastic job. I look forward to getting to know you!

Dawn♥ said...

WOWza gorgeous albums! All are just lovely and perfect! :)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Wow carol, these are stunning. That was a productive day! We've got rain after the snow here too; better to be inside crafting! :0) Mel

PS. Thanks for stopping by my blog; it's nice to meet you too! Looking forward to seeing more of your awesome projects!

Louly said...

Wow! what a busy bee. They're fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Well you`ve been busy, Hope you have a good day :)

kathleenh said...

Ooh, I love all of your little bind-it-all books! I hope they all sold for you!

*Arwen* said...

These books are all so adorable - great work :)