Saturday, December 1, 2007

You're Sweet!

I wanted to make another craft fair ornament, and this is what I came up with. I really like it, and I think kids will too. I had so many candy canes left over from the snowman soup, that I decided to use them as an ornament. These would also be cute as a tag on a gift.


I used a cute "You're sweet!" Stampin' Up stamp (I have no idea what set this stamp comes from. I bought it as a single stamp at a rubber stamp flea market.) I used We R Memory Keepers striped paper, some cardstock, and ribbon. These were quick to make, but I think they're really cute!


Here's a whole bunch of them! I will probably make more until I run out of the striped paper. Have a great weekend everyone, and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol, these are very cute! Love candy canes ) Jenn and Jacqui

My Paper World said...

Your little projects are gorgeous!

Dawn♥ said...

OM these are so cute and sweet! Lovely job well done! You are on fire with these ornaments!

Unknown said...

YUMMMMMMMM! THEY LOOK FANTASTIC CAROL!

Risa said...

You put so much work into everything that you do! You creations are awesome.
malieta:)

Andrea, said...

These are fab great ornaments

Pearl said...

gReat new idea here !

Fe-Fe said...

Fab idea. These are gorgeous!

The Cryer Family said...

Ahhh! These are so cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG these are absolutely ADORABLE!!!