Friday, November 30, 2007

Thank you!

I want to thank two people today. First off, Beatriz Jennings picked me randomly from the people that comment on her creations, and she sent me some BEAUTIFUL flowers from her very own dream designs. These flowers are gorgeous! Thank you so much Beatriz! If you haven't been to Beatriz's blog, you're really missing out, because her cards are amazing!


Look at these flowers! Just gorgeous! I can't wait to use them on a special project!!


Here's one of the packages opened up and spread out for you to see. GORGEOUS! The color of these is so vibrant and rich! Plus, red is my favorite color! I love these! Thank you so much Beatriz!

Next, look at this gorgeous Christmas card that I got from Flossie! Flossie, thank you so much, I'm thrilled that you sent me a Christmas card! It's gorgeous! My photo doesn't do it justice! Look at that "Merry Christmas" ribbon! If you don't already visit Flossie on a daily basis, you really should! She's so creative and talented!

Thank you so much ladies! Who would have thought that I would be making such amazing blogging friends? Starting this blog was a good decision, because I've "met" so many wonderful people! Thank you again!

I have some really cute ornaments to share with you tomorrow! They were totally simple to make, but I think the kids at the craft fair will love them! The craft fair is on Dec. 8th, so I need to do all my finishing up next week! Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments :

Dawn♥ said...

Oh you lucky duck! I love Bety's flowers and she using them so beautifully! Congrat's on your goodies! Lovely card to by the way!

Alhambra Club said...

congratulations the flowers are beautiful, glad you like the card, so enjoy your blog and your wonderful comments left on mine. Yes I too have made some great blogging friends this year.

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! well done Carol, gorgeous Flowers, I received a beautiful card from Flo too, an amazing woman she is, very thoughtful, have a fab weekend xx

Unknown said...

LUCKY YOU CAROL,WITH ALL YOUR GORGEOUS DELIVERIES!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful flowers they look gorgeous and a fab card. Have a good weekend

Dawn Wheeler said...

Well done ,lucky you ,fab card again ,carn't wait to see how you use your flowers ,Dawnx

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! lucky you! Love your new flowers, and such a beautiful card from Flossie too!

Scrappy Moments said...

Wow Carol, What Beautiful Raks, Love The Flowers & Flossie's Card is so Pretty, She does such a Beautiful Job :) Isn't it wonderful to have friends :)

Angie

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Hi Carol I am glad you like the flowers, I can't wait to se what you create with them! :) Have a great day!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Congrats on winning and thanks for pointing out her blog. Can't wait to see what you do with your flower, :0) Mel