Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday Post, Part 1

I'll be posting three posts today. I'm behind on this particular thank you to my blogging friend Theresa. I won Theresa's blog candy contest. I received all of the goodies, plus some wonderful surprises. I LOVE everything! Thank you so much Theresa! Theresa's site, The Joy of Cards is wonderful!


This is the GORGEOUS card that Theresa made for me. I love it! The image is so cute, I love the paisley paper, the colors are wonderful, and there is clear lacquer on the spots on the umbrella. I love the wide ribbon, and her knot is just perfect! I apologize for the camera phone shot, because it doesn't do the card justice. It's just fantastic!


She also sent this Thomas Kinkade card that she made. I love the subtle pale yellow coloring that she added to the image. This image is so detailed and really beautiful!


She stamped the image again for ME to use to create a card. I love this. I don't think I will add coloring to the image, because I think it's so classic and perfect in black and white. Once I create a card with it, I'm not sure I'll be able to give it away. I love this image, yet these are the kind of images that I never find myself buying, so it's a pleasure to get this from Theresa!


She also sent these images for me to use. I love them all. I will use them all on cards too!

Just a reminder . . . this is the fantastic blog candy I won. I'm using Theresa's photo again, because I couldn't possibly take a better photo of the wonderful goodies. I haven't used anything yet, but I will soon! It's just spectacular! The flowers are wonderful, and all the ribbon? WOW! Theresa, I seriously cannot thank you enough! I'm so terribly impressed and deeply appreciative of your kindness! THANK YOU!

3 comments :

Andrea, said...

Great images, those Thomas Kinkade stamps are so beautiful

Sharon Caudle said...

Holy guacamole girlfriend!!! You are on a roll for winning blog candy!!! How lucky you are!!! Congrats again on your win and enjoy all those lucious goodies!!!

Theresa said...

Hope you are having fun!