Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Yeah! A holiday weekend!

I finished the snowman soup project yesterday! Instead of 30, I have 29, because one of the hot chocolate packets had a slit in it, and we can't have hot chocolate powder escaping! I really can't decide what to charge for them. I was thinking $2.50 or $3.00. What do you think?

I'm off for a hightlight and a hair cut today. I could use both! I put off highlighting for a long time, because it's so expensive! Once I get home, I hope to get more cards made, and I'm also thinking about making some kind of ornaments. I need to give that some thought.

Here's a little Maxine for you today!


Have a great day! I'm not cooking tomorrow! I'm going to my brother's house! I love NOT cooking! The only downside is there's no leftover turkey! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

7 comments :

Andrea, said...

This is my first stall for a couple of years as I have only got back into card making properly since the summer. I used to sell my cards to friends and family but I am making so many at the moment I need to reduce my stocks. Hope you have a lovely time at your brothers.

Marlou McAlees said...

LOL!!!!!! I feel if you keep the prices down a little bit you will tend to sell them, as everyone loves a bargain, but on the other hand all the hard work you put into the fair, seems only fair you get something back, compromise and go $2.75 {lol} hope this helps xx

Anonymous said...

Do what your heart tells you!! Marlous advice seems good too me...
Have a lovely day at your brothers:)
Iwould love to add you to my blogroll if you dont mind, many thanks:):)

My Paper World said...

Lucky you, no cooking! Have a fantastic day! xx

Alhambra Club said...

I am terrible at pricing so I won't offer any advice. I am jealous that you are not cooking just finished all the prep work so tomorrow will be a simple, know what you mean about not having leftovers.

Deborah said...

How about $2.99 + tax. Good luck! Perhaps next time, insert the chocolate powder in a smail clear bag just in case!
You are going to do great at your booth! Have a good Turkey Day! Maybe they will have a huge turkey and send you home with some goodies! Deb

Deb said...

I love Maxine, that is so funny! She reminds me of someone!!
I hope you have a fabulous day and enjoy your lovely Thanksgiving meal, it is great when someone else does the cooking!