Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I honestly liked the cards I posted yesterday so much, that I decided to stick with it and just change it up a bit!


I think I mentioned that I had white, light blue, and dark blue snowflakes. I posted the dark blue snowflakes yesterday. I wanted to create four cards using the white snowflakes. I love the way these turned out! The card front is a very dark purple. I Cuttlebug embossed the card front with the large snowflake embossing folder. I printed "Happy Holidays!" on my computer. I added some purple stickles to the white snowflake. I used the same white sheer ribbon that I used yesterday. I love this ribbon! Instead of ticket punching, I rounded corners this time, including the card base! I'm thrilled with these! I love the way they turned out!

Here's all four of them. I like using just the two colors. No ribbon switching this time, because I like the white ribbon too much!

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

Deb said...

they are gorgeous Carol, I love how well the snowflake stands out against the dark background

My Paper World said...

These look pretty too!

Deborah said...

These are fabulous! How does it look if you run the ribbon through the center of the snowflake? Just thinking...maybe they wouldn't lay right. Beautiful shade of blue! Deb

Unknown said...

I JUST LOVE HOW YOU CHANGE A LITTLE THING SO THEY ARE ALL UNIQUE.JUST GORGEOUS CAROL.

Fe-Fe said...

Love the embossed backing on these cards. I'm seriously considering getting a Cattlebug as I've seen lots of lovely cards done with cattlebug embossing on them. Hmmm.

These are lovely.
Fe x

Dawn♥ said...

Totally love those chipboard snowflakes! Who are they made by? More lovely cards!