Saturday, November 3, 2007

I won Blog Candy AGAIN!

I've never actually considered myself to be a unlucky person, but in the last couple of days, I'm definitely considering myself VERY LUCKY!! I won another FABULOUS blog candy! I'm definitely playing the lottery this weekend! This is too much!

My very good blogging friend Samm is sending me these fabulous items! I created 3 cards for her Holiday challenge, and I won with my sassy shopper card! I'm beyond excited! In fact, I need a thesaurus to find new words to describe how excited and thrilled I am! You should see what Samm has done with the very same holiday stickers! Stop by her blog to take a look around. She's so very talented! I'm just so shocked! Blogging is so much fun, and I've "met" such amazing women! It really doesn't get any better than that!

I'm feeling like the luckiest girl in the world today! This is fabulous! Thank you Samm! Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments :

Samm said...

Awwww, shucks! You deserve it girlie!

Samm
x

Deb said...

Fantastic Carol, congratulations once again!

Clare said...

You lucky thing! Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing some creations made with all your goodies....

Dawn♥ said...

Oh boy CONGRAT's Carol. These look so yummy! OH boy you lucky girl! Can't wait to see what you create with these cute thingys!

Misty said...

Congrats to you! Wish you were close enough to rub shoulders with! Hah. Lucky lady. Have a super weekend.
Misty

Unknown said...

WTG CAROL! U LUCKY GAL U.