Friday, November 23, 2007

Hugs & Kisses!

I'm so excited, because I wanted to create a small ornament type project that would really appeal to the kids that will be shopping at the craft fair, and I think I came up with the perfect idea! I actually have two ideas, but I still need to make a purchase first for the other idea! So, here's my first one!


I bought Hershey's kisses for my craft fair table. I figured if someone made a purchase, I would give them a kiss or let them take a kiss. Everyone loves chocolate! Then I was thinking that since Hershey also makes Hugs, and I have a very cool Stampin' Up stamp that says Hugs & Kisses . . . why not package them up as Hugs & Kisses, and make them as a small ornament! I love the idea, and these are going to be quick, easy, and I think VERY cute!


Here are two of at least twenty that I hope to make. I put two Hugs and two Kisses in each bag. The green cardstock is about 2 x 4 folded over the top of the little bag. Then, staple and add the stamped image and some ribbon. Easy as can be, but aren't these adorable? I'm going to reverse the colors on half of them. The topper will be red, I'll stamp in green, and add green ribbon. I'm also going to take a 4' tree to the craft fair, and actually hang these on the tree! Now, won't that be just too cute?!

Believe it or not, I'm heading outside with my husband to cut the grass one last time. Plus, it picks up all of the leaves in the backyard. Yep, it's about 30 degrees outside, and I'm going out to cut grass! Crazy, but it needs to get done! Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments :

Samm said...

These are fab! what a great idea and look fantastic!

Samm
x

Unknown said...

OHHHH WOW CAROL THAT IS A FANTASTIC IDEA,YOU COULD MAKE HEAPS FOR HOME & HANG THEM ON THE TREE AND AS YOU HAVE VISITORS POPPING IN AND OUT OVER XMAS LET THEM HAVE SOME HUGS & KISSES!

My Paper World said...

Super cute idea!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea:)

Laura Lee said...

I hope you make lots of money in your craft fair for Christmas! ;)
Have a great weekend! :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Ooh these are brilliant ,great idea ,Dawnx

Andrea, said...

Great idea, I'm sure you will sell lots of these

Anonymous said...

Love the idea! Very clever. I'm sure the kids at the fair will love them too. :-)

Sharon Caudle said...

These are just amazing! I love your idea, and I think they will be a HUGE hit!!!!

Deb said...

What a lovely idea to give these away with purchases, they look fabulous, so professional. Your stall will look amazing, I hope you take a photo of it!