Monday, November 12, 2007

Quick Birthday Card

This is a quick birthday card I made for someone on the Cricut message board. A friend of hers was collecting a bunch of cards to send as a surprise, and I was a little pressed for time, and in order to get it out on time, I just made a quick one.


Most of it is from a Brenda Pinnick large kit that I got off of QVC. I normally don't use stickers, and yet, the name on the tag, and the "celebrate" are both stickers. I added ribbon to the tag, a few rhinestones (gotta have bling), and I stamped "ooh la la" a couple of times with a Stampin' Up stamp. I also ticket punched the card base. Quick and easy, it's not one of my best, but it's still kinda cute, don't you think? Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments :

scrapnnMO said...

Oh this is soo pretty and it's perfect to! Great job well done!

Andrea said...

Great card, I thought I recognised the papers I got that kit off QVC over here when it was a TSV

Mistylynn said...

Wonderful card. I love the colors. I know how it is when you just want to churn some cards out! It's still cute. Have a great day.
Misty

My Paper World said...

Very cute!
I am always busy, and work full time, so my cards are always quickies, which stickers are great for!

~KRISTY~ said...

Great card Carol,LUUURV the bling! hope your ankle is feeling better!

Marlou said...

beautiful card!!! nice work :) xx

Deb said...

Great card Carol, lovely papers and I love the tag!

Alexandra said...

This is a great card Carol - love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Flossie's Follies said...

Wonderful paper, great card

Maisymary's Findings said...

Glad to see someone else has these papers by Brenda Pinnick ! Great card creations you have !

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Lovely, LOVE the bling!
Zee