Sunday, November 25, 2007

Jingle All The Way!

Here's the other ornament that I'm making for the craft fair! Once again, I'm thrilled with the way these turned out! I used Stampin' Up Alphabet Soup again. I added some bells that I just purchased at Michael's. I think the kids will LOVE these!


This is the green version. It's stamped in green, mounted on red, and I used green ribbon.


Here's the red version next to the green version. The red version is stamped in red, mounted on green, and I used red ribbon. These are so fun!

Here's what I've made so far. The green one is lonely! I'll be making more of these until I run out of bells! I should end up with about ten total. I'll do five red and five green. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments :

Marlou McAlees said...

oh I love these!!!! and love those bells, these will sell no problem xx

Andrea, said...

These are fab, i think they will sell really well

My Paper World said...

I think that they are great! Love the bells!

Deborah said...

Adorable! Are you going to sell these as onesie's? Or in a pack? These are just going knock the buyers stockings right off! Ho, ho, ho! Deb

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

these are so cute! love them :)

Deb said...

Fabulous! Those bells are so cute and I love the stamp you use for them!

Dawn♥ said...

OMG OMG OMG these are so dang CUTE! What a neat idea to! I was thinking of doing ornaments as well! Thanks for the idea and inspiration! WOW!

Unknown said...

VERY CUTE,I LOVE THEM!GEEE YOUR REALLY COMING UP WITH SOME AWESOME THINGS FOR THE FAIR,WHEN IS THE BIG DAY??

Carole Beath said...

Very cute.....

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW - these are so cute!!! Hugs, TeriBeri

Anonymous said...

These are just wayyy cute! Love the stamp you used and the touch of the little bells makes the whole design sing...or jingle! lol

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Oh these are soooo adorable!!! Now I've got to have that stamp! I want to make these and hang them off every gift I wrap!!!! These are just too cute Carol!!!!!