Monday, November 26, 2007

Joy

What a great long weekend! I LOVE long weekends! The girls head back to school today, and we're back to our regular routine. I actually squeezed in some crafting time over the weekend. That's always fun! I wanted to use up some more of the foam snowflakes that I have, and this is the card that I came up with.


I cut the two letters on my Cricut using Base Camp at 2 1/2" on real dial size. The card front is DCWV Christmas glitter stack paper and it's ticket punched. I added a sheer white ribbon wrapped around the card front. The snowflake brad is Making Memories, and I added some blue dots of Stickles to the foam snowflake and to the ticket punched corners. Once again, this is a card for the craft fair.

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments :

Marlou McAlees said...

Carol this is really beautiful!!!! :) xx

Dawn♥ said...

OM what a super cute card! Love that snowflake as an O! Lovely!

Unknown said...

FAB USE OF THE SNOW FLAKE,CAROL!!

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Carol, im really sorry , i didn't realise you had said the same one, i will get a card out to you too, do you like the Elvis one?? x

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I loe how you have used the snowflake as the letter o, great idea

My Paper World said...

Love the snowflake, this is another beautiful card!

The Cryer Family said...

Hi! LOVE this card! All the little decoration thingies you made are so cute too!

Fe-Fe said...

Beautiful card. I love the ticket punch so much and we can't get them over here. Luckily one of the parents at my daughters school is from America (and into crafting) and has become a good friend of mine. She and her family are heading back home for Christmas in a few weeks and she has very kindly ordered one for me from a friend of hers along with some other Stamping Up stuff. She is going to bring it all back with her in the new year. I can't wait!!!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

This card is lovely! I also LOVE your Jingly Ornaments!
Zee

Theresa said...

What a fun card!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! Hugs, TeriBeri

Risa said...

This card is awesome, I love the snowflake very much!
malieta:)

Alhambra Club said...

Love your JOY card and the snowflake O

Pearl said...

love the details on this card !

Deb said...

This is stunning Carol, perfect!

thanks for your kind words, I am hoping my little people are back at school tomorrow.

Sharon Caudle said...

Love this! But that's no surprise to me!! :) Beautiful card as always!