Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Merry Kissmas!

I just love the Sassy Silhouette stamps from Stampendous! I pulled out the Sassy Shopper a while back, and made "Tis the Season to go Shopping!" cards, and I just loved the way they turned out. Since that was the only Sassy Silhouette stamp that I had, I NEEDED to find more! Well, I bought a few more on eBay, and here's another one! I just love this stamp! It's called "Under the Mistletoe". Love it!


I designed "Merry Kissmas!" in WordArt and I printed it on white cardstock. I stamped the image below, added some Stickles to the trim on the outfits, and I used my Coluzzle circle template to cut the image and a mat. The striped paper is We R Memory Keepers and it's ticket punched. I added sheer red ribbon around the card front. More Stickles was added to the ticket punched corners.


So far, I've just made two, but I will probably make two more. These cards just make me smile!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments :

Andrea, said...

Great cards, I love the stamp. Great idea using word art for the greeting, I'd never thought of that, I just print out straight, will have to give it a go. I'm sure these cards will sell really well.

Dawn♥ said...

Awwwwe how cute is that stamp! Sweet and sassy cards! Love them! Thanks for the sweet comment over on my blog! :)

Fe-Fe said...

Very saucy - love it!

Clare said...

Great stamp, very cheeky!I have just been looking at all the lovely things you have been making for the Craft Fair, your ideas are great. I'm sure you're things will sell like hot cakes!

Unknown said...

WOW CAROL THEY LOOK AMAZING!LOVE THE SENTIMENT & THE STAMP IS GORGEOUS!

My Paper World said...

They look fab! that stamp is the cutest! and very creative with the word art!

Dawn Wheeler said...

These are just fabulous ,love them ,Dawnx

The Cryer Family said...

These look great - really clean lined and professional looking!

Anonymous said...

Love them! :)
Vanessa.

Samm said...

Wow, these are fab!!!

Samm
x

Deb said...

These are amazing cards, I so love this image and your word art is fabulous.

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Carol!!!! The paper you used is PERFECT! AWESOME!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is too sweet. That sentiment is going to have to go on my Christmas card for my Mom, since that's how we always say Christmas. Love the silhouette image against the stripes: just gorgeous! :0) Mel