Sunday, November 4, 2007

Reindeer Cards

I made four more cards for the craft fair in which I'm hoping to participate. I really need to get moving IF I get a space at the fair!


I've had the cute Reindeer Names stamp for a while, and I really wanted to use it on a card. This is what I came up with! The patterned paper card front is from a Provo Craft slab. The reindeer is a QuicKutz die. I used some red Stickles on Rudolph's nose! I added some ribbon around the card front. I ticket punched all the layers including the card front. This one was super easy, and I want it to appeal to young kids since they are going to be the primary shoppers at the craft fair.


Here's the four cards together. I changed the reindeers up a little . . . some have brown faces and some have tan. I also used four different ribbons on each card. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments :

My Paper World said...

I think that they are gorgeous! I love their sparkly noses!

Sharon Caudle said...

I think they're adorable, that's what I think!!!! What a great stamp! LOVE the stickles on the nose!!! Too cute! Still keeping my fingers crossed for you! How soon before you get to find out if you get a table?

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR NEW CARDS CAROL,FANTASTIC & I LOVE THE REINDEER NAMES STAMP!

Clare said...

Love the cards, the reindeer die cut should appeal to young and old!

Andrea, said...

These cards are so cute, I love the glittery noses and that paper is fab

Deb said...

They are great cards I am sure you will sell them all!
Great buys on your shopping trip, anyhow, it doesn't count if they were bargains! You actually saved money!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

LOVE them ALL! I like the light face and dark antlers. The glittery noses are FAB!
Zee

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! Love those cute reindeers and the paper is so cute!! hugs, TeriBeri