Thursday, November 15, 2007

Giant Paperclips - Guest Designer!

I'm proud to announce that I'm featuring a guest designer on my blog today! My oldest daughter made these gorgeous giant paperclips! She's 11 years old, in the 6th grade, and I'm sure you'll agree that she's very talented!

The Cuttlebug cut the flower shape in both the chipboard and the patterned paper scraps. I love the addition of the buttons. I think the star buttons are particularly cute! The ribbons are fantastic!


Here is the other side of the clips. Aren't these GREAT? I think so! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments :

Dawn♥ said...

CUTE paperclips Carol! Love the papers and ribbons! tfs!

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely fantastic!!!! well done :) x

My Paper World said...

Your daughter did a terrific job!
These are super cute!

Deb said...

They are beautiful, I love how they are layered and she did a wonderful job with the colours!

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous:)

Sharon Caudle said...

These are so adorable Carol!!!! Love them!!

Risa said...

Your daughter did an fantastic job Carol, I see a furture card maker on the way:)
malieta:)

Dawn Wheeler said...

These are beautiful ,
hope you are feeling better to day ,Dawnx

Theresa said...

They are so fantastic! Great little gifts for friends!

The Cryer Family said...

These are so cute!! Well done!

Fe-Fe said...

These are wonderful. What a talented daughter you have.

Fe x

Canadian Kristin said...

That creative apple did't fall far from the Mommy-tree! Good job to your daughter, what a super fun idea!

I'm over via The Joy of Cards and am loving your stuff!