Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thank you gift!

A very special thank you to my blogging friend Patsy for the wonderful thank you gift that she sent to me! It was TOTALLY unnecessary, but very much appreciated! I sent Patsy a card and a small paper stack, and she sent me a wonderful thank you card plus a gift! I'm overwhelmed Patsy! You're so very sweet!


This is the card that she made for me. Isn't it gorgeous! The card front is DCWV Pocket Full of Posies. I sent her an 8x8 stack of this paper, and she used a sheet to make a card for me! Isn't that Sue Dreamer "thank you" cardstock sticker fantastic? I love Sue Dreamer's whimsical designs. And look at the charm on the ribbon! Gorgeous card and I love it!

As if that beautiful card wasn't enough (it definitely was enough!!), she also sent me a 6x6 paper stack from the English Paper Company. This is wonderful! I love the designs, and I have obviously not seen this paper before since I'm in the U.S.! I normally hoard all of my pretty paper, but I'm going to force myself to actually USE this beautiful paper. It's going to be fun!

Thank you so much Patsy! If you've never stopped by Patsy's blog before, stop by soon. She's amazingly talented! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

My Paper World said...

What a lovely package to recieve!
Pretty card and the papers look fab!

Patsy Jackson said...

Aww Carol you are so more than welcome!!! Glad you liked the paper and the other bits! Unfortunately I've heard the English Paper Company will be no more soon so enjoy this pack!

Hugs,
Patsy x

Deb said...

What a fabulous RAK, gorgeous card and what a fabulous paper stack, can't wait to see what you make with it!

The Cryer Family said...

Ahh - that's nice! Thanks for your message about Lucy. She's fine now.

Louly said...

I agree, she really is such a sweetie, she's been a great pal to me and she's a great support when you're down too.That card really is stunning isn't it.

Marlou McAlees said...

what a beautiful card!! :)