Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today is our 14th Anniversary!

Fourteen years ago today I married the love of my life! Happy 14th Anniversary Sweetheart! I'd marry you again in a heartbeat! I thought I would share something a little funny about the day that my husband proposed to me. When my husband asked me to marry him, my sophisticated response was, “You bet your ass I will.” I have no idea WHERE that response came from! I was so nervous and excited at the same time, and it just flew out of my mouth! What an odd way to answer the most important question of my life during the most romantic moment of my life! It's definitely the best decision I've ever made!!


Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments :

Marlou McAlees said...

A very happy and blessed Anniversary to you both xxx

Dawn♥ said...

Congrat's on 14 yrs together! Happy Anniversary to you both! And may you have many more years together! HUGS!

Louly said...

Happy anniversary, I can tell you are very much in love.

Andrea, said...

Happy Anniversary to you both, have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU GUYS!

My Paper World said...

Awwww! Wishing you both a very happy Anniversary! Congratulations! xx

Deb said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Scrappy Moments said...

Congratulations Carol. My Hubby and I are 11 years Married on Friday. November's a Good Month :)Happy Anniversary!

Angie :)

Risa said...

Oh...Carol...I am so happy for the both of you.
Happy Anniversary and many more to come!
malieta:)

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, Happy Anniversary Carol!!

LOL @ your romantic response ;)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Happy anniversary you two ,
love what you said to your husband when he asked you to marry him ,Dawnx

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh I missed it!!!!! :( I hope you had a lovely anniversary!!! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together!!!! HUGS!!!!

The Cryer Family said...

That is hilarious! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is absolutely WONDERFUL. I hope to get there one day.