Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Holidays

My husband needs some holiday cards for a few business associates. This is what I came up with. I wanted something very simple, maybe a little elegant, and not too flashy. Did I succeed?


The "Happy Holidays" sentiment is from my "Frosty" Stampin' Up set. The patterned paper is DCWV from the Glitter Christmas Stack. I did a lot of ticket punching on the various layers. The gold ribbon is from JoAnn's, and the three gold brads are Making Memories.

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments :

Andrea, said...

This is great and is just right, its very stylish , the ribbon and brads are a perfect finishing touch

Dawn♥ said...

I agree with Andrea, they are perfect!

My Paper World said...

Beautiful! I love the paper and the brads really are the perfect finishing touch!

Unknown said...

JUST PERFECT CAROL!

Alhambra Club said...

This is perfect, very pretty.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Realy stunning and elegent ,Dawnx

Deb said...

Perfect Carol, this is beautiful and elegant!

Risa said...

Your card is perfect and beautiful!
malieta:)

kari and kijsa said...

Lovely job! (and lucky recipients!)

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Deborah said...

Your hubby shall be proud to give this out to his associates! Wonderful! Happy holidays! Deb

Tina said...

These looks so precious!

Becky G said...

Wonderful card! Love the paper and layout! Hubby should be proud to hand these out to his associates!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Lovely card, I have never stuck brads through ribbon before, it looks fab!

Anonymous said...

these are great I think youv`e certainly passed with flying colours <:)