Wednesday, December 31, 2008

25 Days Until Christmas 2008

If you're not interested in seeing a whole bunch of photos of my 25 Days Until Christmas book, I'll just say Happy New Year, and you can continue blog hopping right now! If you are interested, just keep scrolling, because there are a bunch of photos! I won't explain them all. They pretty much speak for themselves. You can click on the pages to see them larger. I'm very happy that I created this book! It was fun, and I'm already enjoying looking through it. Would I create one in 2009? Absolutely! One of the things I really enjoy is all of the different page sizes. I love how random it all is. Enjoy!!






















I still need to label this page as Christmas Eve, and I need to finish up the rest of Christmas Eve. The next page is us opening our Secret Santa gifts. I also need to finish up with the Christmas Day page. I am really happy with the way this book turned out. Happy New Year to all of you! I'm so happy when you stop by to see what I'm up to, and I'm thrilled when you take the time to comment! I look forward to a very creative 2009! Thanks for stopping by!!

20 comments :

Becky said...

Carol, this is so great! I have to do one of these next year. I love all of your different sized pages, too. The whole thing is just wonderful!

Pearl said...

Happy New Year 2009 , Carol !

This is a lovely Christmas keepsake to look over later thru the years !

Liz said...

I love the book! Love it! All the pages are too cute, and all the random sizes are so crafty! :) I love T!M and all his stuff but that Santa stamp on page 19 always throws me for a loop, he looks like he's picking his nose! haha.. sorry about that but I think about it every time I see that darn thing.. :) Happy New Year!

Chris said...

carol, this BEYOND FABULOUS!!! i love the randomness too... it's a great keepsake. and that paper, it looks so familiar...LOLOLOL we probably have enough left to make another one next year!!! happy new year, my friend!!! >"<

~Telah said...

Carol, your book is awesome! I love that you put envelopes in with all the pages! Very cool! I cut out all my chipboard to make an album, but that's as far as I got. I still may go back and do something Christmasy with it. Very inspiring!

DeeDee said...

This is GREAT Carol...what a neat keepsake...when the girls have kids of their own...that will be a fun thing to show the grandkids someday!!! I LOVE IT!! HUGS!!

Martha said...

what a great book Carol! Love all the different sizes and topics, great work!

So Many Scraps said...

amazing work Carol! I love it! I wanted to do one but I did not get home till dec 8th so next year for sure!!

Lauren said...

You are amazing Carol! I hope to scrap this weekend.

Dawn said...

FAB Xmas book Carol! Just wanted to say Happy 2009. Cheers!

Sharon Caudle said...

Carol, this book is completely fantastic!!! I love every page!! Have a very happy New Year my friend! Hugs to you!

Nikki said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! What great LOs! Amazing!
Hugs, Nikki

L.A. said...

Love, love, love this!! What a great way to remember a special season!

Lori said...

What a fabulous keepsake, Carol! Hope you and your family have a wonderful 2009!

Anonymous said...

Absolutly `priceless` Carol....
`Thanks` for your `sweet` comments..much love to you and your beautiful family~X~....

AnnMarie said...

Awesome project!! Love all the added envelopes! Happy New Year!!

Latisha said...

your journal turned out great! Happy New Year!

Krissy said...

This s absolutely FABULOUS!!! I LOVE that Tim Holtz stamp! Where did you get that folder you stamped on? Too cool! What a great job. I think I might do this next year!

Carole Beath said...

Oh my, Carol...this is so wonderful, I have looked back at it twice. Just fantastic...each page is spectacular.
And I love that Princess. She's right in there, so much a part of the family as she should be.
Happy New Year,my friend.
Carole

Unknown said...

YOUR BOOK TURNED OUT AMAZING CAROL...WOW I HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE LOOKING AT IT FOR AGES! I SHOULD HAVE MADE A CUPPA!