Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Two More ScrapCity Creative Team December layouts!

I have two more Cosmo Cricket Jack's World layouts to show you! Cosmo Cricket is the sponsor at ScrapCity for the month of December. There are monthly challenges for December, and you should see the prize package for this month! It's the Jack's World paper collection, the ribbon, and the acrylic stamps! Yes! All three items! If you're not already at ScrapCity working on December challenges, you should be!!


Could this paper be any more perfect for a zoo layout? I don't think so! I added Blackboard letters for the title. The lion, giraffe, three stars and the little ric rac shape under the giraffe photo on the bottom right are also blackboard covered with the die cut stickers. The sticker / blackboard combination is FANTASTIC!! I love the way this page turned out!


This was the last page I created, and it quickly became my favorite! I snapped silly photos of the girls monkeyin' around on the swingset! Look at their hair! Love it! So, how PERFECT is the monkey theme? I love the strip tease at the bottom. I love the blackboard monkey covered with a die cut sticker hanging from a ribbon border! This page is just totally fun!! You can click on both layouts to see them larger.

So, I cannot wait to show you my "25 Days Until Christmas" book. I will post it sometime this week. I have day one done (I'm so proud of myself!), I'm about to sit down and complete day two, and I'm already thinking about day three!! It's so much fun! Visit Ali Edward's blog for more information. I don't mean to be an enabler, but Ali mentioned Peachy Cheap, and I made a purchase. I cannot wait to get these!! I've always wanted to try these 7 gypsies stamps, and at 65% off, I think now is the time!!

Have a great day everyone!! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments :

Lauren said...

Fabulous layouts Carol. I totally love the sentiment on the bottom of the second. Perfect! Can't wait to see your Xmas book!

Alex said...

These are such fun layouts Carol - I love them!!!! Very cute, the monkey one is totally my favorite! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Becky G said...

OMG! It's been forever since I was here. I've missed it.
Your SB pages are super cute, Carol. That chipboard monkey is just too cute and your girls are so funny! Have a great day!

Hugs to you,
Becky

Sharon said...

Your pages look like alot of fun. Especially the zoo pages. Keep up the great work!

Deborah said...

Just adore your zoo page! The girls on the swing, monkeying around is too much fun! Look forward to your 25 days of Christmas "release"! Hugs, Deb

Latisha said...

great pages!!
the 7 gypsies stamps remind me of just rite stamps, when you get them let me know what you think!
ps
I have a cricut and never use it...EVER
but I have to say I LOVE my slice, it suits me better, and I don't need things super huge. From the time you turn it on, pick out your cut, and then cut it, it only takes about 10 seconds.

Lesli said...

I can't wait to see your book. I love those pages - and you are so right - those papers are perfect.

To answer your question - Disney's Photopass was 129.99. We had over 270 photos - so we felt it was worth it.

Sharon Caudle said...

I am really loving those Cosmo Cricket papers and embellies Carol!!! These layouts are fantastic! Those animals are adorable and your pics are awesome! Love them both and I can't wait to see your 25 days of Christmas book!!! HURRY HURRY! :) hugs!!

twinkle teaches said...

Wonderful Carol!
:) tina

Liz said...

Love the LO's, I still have tons and tons of pages to do, I really need to get back on the ball of scrapping! yikes!

Clare said...

Love both your layouts, the papers are fab and suit them perfectly.

Julie said...

Cute layouts Carol!