Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ScrapCity Cosmo Cricket

The sponsor this month at ScrapCity is Cosmo Cricket! The entire Creative Team received Jack's World goodies to create with! I've already shown you the four layouts that I created, and now, I'm happy to show you the two cards that I made!


Cosmo Cricket has acrylic stamp sets! Did you know that? They're wonderful, and they stamp GREAT! Would you just look at that cute little bear? Love it! The papers on this card and the stamped image are Cosmo Cricket Jack's World! I added three rhinestone and pretty red sheer ribbon! A simple card, but I love it!


The lion is roaring a big "Thank You". I think that stamp is so cute! The heart is also a stamp in the set, and I used it in a trio lineup on the top and the bottom of the card. Once again, Cosmo Cricket Jack's World papers. I also added some dew drops and red ribbon. Cute and simple!

Now, you can WIN amazing Cosmo Cricket Jack's World goodies if you participate in at least ONE challenge over at ScrapCity. It just takes one challenge to get your name in the hat for the drawing! We are giving away the paper collection, the ribbon, and the acrylic stamp set!! All Cosmo Cricket! All Jack's World! It's an amazing prize for this month!! Go! Create! Enter! You might win!!

Unfortunately, my van went in yesterday for brakes, but it also had a few other things wrong with it! It was quite the HUGE price tag by the time it was done! Not a good time of year for a big price tag on a repair, but what can you do? We also got a bunch of snow. Snow doesn't really bother me, but the freezing rain that they're predicting for tomorrow? THAT bothers me! I hope they're wrong! I hope you're doing well getting ready for the holidays! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments :

Lauren said...

These are so fun! Great colors and layouts Carol!

Liz said...

I love the cards and the layout from yesterday, I'm going to be super busy at work until the 1st of January so forgive me if I'm not as frequent here.. :( I love your stuff though as always! :)

Chris said...

these are so very cute!! i for one did NOT know that cosmo had stamps!! like i need more! >"<

Latisha said...

these are really cute
what a cool prize scrapcity is giving away

Deb said...

beautiful cards, so cute! In case I don't get another chance, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Deborah said...

What darling cards Carol! Love the sweet images and the cute paper! Happy holidays! Hugs, Deb

Judy said...

Adorable cards -- the colors are so much fun.

DeeDee said...

Oooooh, these are so CUTE!!! GREAT job on both of them!!! HUGS!!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Carol these cards are so cute! Love that stripe of trains on the one card. :)

Have a lovely holiday season.