Friday, December 5, 2008

Lots of Miscellaneous!

Hi Everyone! I have some miscellaneous items to tell you about!

First off, are you checking out Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas? If not, get over there! That man is amazing! Each day I am AMAZED!

Then, I read about Peachy Cheap on Ali Edward's blog! It's dangerous! Don't say I didn't warn you! I made two purchases so far. It's one deal per day, and once it's gone, it's gone! I'll give you a review when I get the two items that I ordered!! I didn't get the one for today, but the day isn't over yet!!


I just wanted to post this because it makes me happy! I love Snoopy, Woodstock, and the whole Peanuts gang! I cannot wait to watch the Charlie Brown Christmas special! I really need to get it on DVD!


I got this award from Pearl! She's so talented!! Thank you Pearl!


I also got this award from Pearl! The meaning of this one is: "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY -nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends." That's so sweet of Pearl to think of me! Thank you Pearl!!


Last, but certainly not least, I got this one from my wonderful, fabulous, talented, and incredibly sweet SBS2 sister Catherine! Catherine is just one of the sweetest bloggers that I know! Plus, I get to see Charlie's sweet face when I visit! He's so cute! Thank you Catherine!

OK, that's it for now! I will be back either later today or tomorrow with more "25 Days Until Christmas" pages to show to you! Have a great day, an awesome weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

11 comments :

Sharon Caudle said...

Congrats on your awards Carol, and I LOVE that picture of Snoopy and Woodstock! have a great day! hugs!

Lauren said...

Congrats Carol!!! Snoopy is great isn't he?

Liz said...

Congrats on all the awards! I love Snoopy too! I missed the girls watching that Shrek Christmas show though.. oops...

Sandie said...

I just love that Snoopy pic too. Congrats on all the awards!!

Dawn said...

Gotta love TH and those tags. He is rockin' this week. I am doing all I can NOT to buy EVERYTHING! Love the snoopy pic:) Have a FAB weekend Carol!

Carole Beath said...

I looked at the Snoopy card so long I see it when I shut my eyes. What a darling card. And congrats on all those wonderful awards. They know...!!! You ARE awesome.

CreativeMish said...

I haven't checked out Tim's blog for ages! Thanks for reminding me! WOW! his tags are fabulous!

Pearl said...

Aren't Tim tags amazing ! The amount of techniques & embellies he puts in ! & your 25 Days of Christmas is looking might fine with the lovely BG Blitzen & Cosmo Cricket combo !

Chris said...

yeah on your awards, always nice to know someone appreciates your hard work!!! i know i do, i love to come here! i went to peachy cheap and bought today's deal...you are such an enabler. >"<

Alex said...

Congrats on your awards, girl!!! Okay, now I have gone to see the peachy cheap deals and missed out on todays BUT I will be going back tomorrow - and it's all your fault, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Catherine said...

I was going to just say I can't wait to hear about your Peachy experience, and how much I love the Snoopy image - but now I'm blushing due to all of the sweet nothings you posted! LOL
Oh, and thanks for the reminder to check on Tim's blog...I {heart} that man!
And certainly not least of all, please tell Princess that Charlie says, "Woof!" *waving paw*