Monday, December 22, 2008

The Cutting Cafe' - Christmas Cards

I just had to create something with the printable Holiday Big Stamps at The Cutting Cafe'. Oh my goodness, I just LOVE these! Be sure to check out all of the wonderful designs that Regina has created!!


I used Basic Grey Christmas papers, and I printed the design directly on my BG cardstock. I then printed just the word "Christmas" on a contrasting sheet. I trimmed it, and mounted it over the other printed image. I used my Nestabilities on both of these cards! I've really wanted to put bells on a project, so both cards have a jingle bell! I just love the way these turned out!! Click on the photo to see them larger! The printable design is fantastic!!

It's below zero outside! It's scary cold! Emily actually has Jazz Band practice today. I'm not very happy with the teacher scheduling it over Winter Break, but what can I do. It is an optional practice, but it will definitely be better for her to attend the practice. So, while she's at the school, Jessica and I will do some grocery shopping, we'll pick Emily up, and then we will come home, stay in, and maybe we'll get some crafting time!! I hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments :

Nikki said...

Beautiful job!! I'm so happy your are on the team!
And I love jingle bells, I've been incorporating them in tons of my stuff, aren't they fun to work with?

:)

Becky said...

Those are beautiful Carol! I hope you and the girls can stay warm today! And just incase I don't get back to tell you, I hope you and your wonderful have the best Christmas! :)

Tricia said...

those stamps look gynormous. I have always admired your cards. Keept warm!

Tricia said...

those stamps look gynormous. I have always admired your cards. Keept warm!

Lauren said...

WOW - Fabulous job Carol. I know! Isn't it scary cold out?!?!

Deb said...

beautiful cards, love that paper and the sweet little bell! Happy Holidays!

Judy said...

Beautiful cards...hope you got some crafting time in with the girls. I made a grocery list yesterday and my DH did the grocery shopping this afternoon. I only got 2 phone calls instead of the 15 that I usually get when he is grocery shopping.

Kim said...

Great card Cindy!!!!!

Regina Easter said...

oooooooo these cards came out outstanding...thank you so much for all your awesome work...hugs...

DeeDee said...

WOW!!! I love these girlie....GREAT job!!! Aren't the printable stamps FUN!!! Merry Christmas HUGS!!!

Liz said...

Gorgeous! And I wanted to say thank you for my card, I got it in the mail yesterday and I'm horrible, I didn't get ANY cards out! I can't believe it, the one year that I made a bunch and had them done and they're sitting on my desk...ugh.. so sorry I didn't get one out to you and your family. :( I'm wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year though! :)

Kim said...

Sorry about that Carol!! LOL!! I guess I was going through too many blogs!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great cards!! Looking forward to see what you are going to create with all the cutting cafe stuff!!! Great you joined the DT too.
Have a wunderful christmas and a happy, healthy and creative 2009!! Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

Chris said...

fabulous cards!! i love the round one, just like me...LOL