Monday, December 1, 2008

ScrapCity December Creative Team Reveals

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was very nice! The girls really enjoyed the four days off! It was great to sleep in for a couple of days. I cannot believe that it is December 1st! Wow! Last night we got our first measurable snowfall. It's only a couple of inches, but still, the first one is always a surprise!

So, let me show you two of the layouts that I created for ScrapCity for the month of December! COSMO CRICKET IS SCRAPCITY'S SPONSOR FOR DECEMBER!! We were given WONDERFUL Cosmo Cricket Jack's World goodies to use! Wow, I love this product line! It's seriously so CUTE!!


I had some fantastic photos of Jessica doing "flips" on the swingset. I put a series of three in a row to show a flip in its entirety. I love the "I think I can. I knew I could!" embellishment! I added Cosmo Cricket blackboard letters for the title. I love the cloud at the top of the page. I had so much fun making this page, and I love the way it turned out!


For the second page that I made, I used the softer colors in Jack's World to create a page that features my girls and I. I detail cut the bear and elephant border strips. I love the "You've got me wrapped around your little finger" strip tease. It's just perfect for this page!

Well, I have two more ScrapCity Cosmo Cricket Jack's World layouts to show you, but I'll save those for later this week. I also created a couple of cards using this awesome product line!

My girls and I worked on a "25 Days Until Christmas" handmade scrapbook last night. My wonderful blogging friend Chris created one, and I just love what she made. It's based on an Ali Edwards idea, and I just love the thought of recording something for each day of December leading up to Christmas Day! I'll be sure to show you what I made this week! (It's too dark to take a photo of it right now!) I hope all of my American friends had a fantastic Thanksgiving and long weekend, and as always, thanks for stopping by!!

15 comments :

Pearl said...

Hi Carol

Good to hear you had a restful time this ThanKsgiving season !

Your CC Jack's World layouts are so fun & work so well even with girls ! lol !

I also have a surprise for you over at my blog when you have the time !

Marlou McAlees said...

awww, these are just fantastic Carol!! excellent layouts and your photos and paper are beautiful. Delighted you enjoyed thanksgiving :) hugzz xx

Michelle Pearson said...

the flip playout is so perfect...catching your girls in action...what a precious memory this will be!

DeeDee said...

Awww, this is soooo GREAT...I love those pics of you and the girls....so SWEET!!!! HUGS!!

Liz said...

Glad you had a great holiday! I love the layouts as usual. I actually have some work to do today but I'll be posting my holiday update sometime today :)

Chris said...

great pages, they are fabulous!! i'm so glad you made a dec journal with me, in can't wait to see yours!!! i have to remember to keep mine up to date, this will be the hard part for me!!! >"<

Lauren said...

Great layouts Carol. I love the pictures of you with the girls. The action flip one is so fun too!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous layouts Carole, great photos

wendy said...

You did great with the Cosmo stuff! I love all of it :).

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I love the idea of the 25 days until Christmas. Day 1 is in my book already!

Alex said...

These pages ROCK, Carol, but that second one is my favorite, I love the pics of you and your girls, and the dp is perfect!! Glad you had a good thanksgiving! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

twinkle teaches said...

I love your layouts. You rocked the Jack's World!
tina

Sharon Caudle said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! Carol, I LOVE these layouts!!! That first one I "flipped" over! LOL! Sorry...had to say it! But I really did! That cloud is amazing, the photo's precious, and the "think I can" border is PERFECT! And then your chipboard flip is awesome!!! LOVE IT!!! And then the on with you and your girls??? Oh my word!! Beautiful, beautiful!!! Double grand slam here my friend!! hugs!

Latisha said...

what great layouts! I too {{heart}} cosmo cricket, awesome products!!

~Telah said...

Carol, your CC layouts are awesome! I love what you did with both of them! I can't wait to have more time to dive into my goodies.

Deborah said...

Fabulous pages Carol! What fun to be creating with the girls the fun December project! You and the girls look so happy and beautiful! Glad you had a great turkey Day! Hugs, Deb