Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gift Card Holders

I needed some gift card holders, so I just designed some myself! I used Cosmo Cricket paper, paper squares for the tags, and die cut words. These turned out so cute!


I got a bunch of 8x8 paper with my giant TSV kit off of QVC. I used 4x8 pieces, folded them, and I used my sewing machine to stitch them closed! CUTE!! Click on the photo to see them larger. I used a 7 gypsies to/from stamp for the tags. I added some ribbon and a jingle bell!


Here's a photo of the machine stitching! The gift card fits perfectly inside! What do you think? Quick and easy! I have to admit, I'm impressed with the way they turned out!

I cannot believe it's Christmas Eve! Have a wonderful holiday everyone! Much love, joy, and peace to you and your family!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Thanks for stopping by!!

11 comments :

Catherine said...

I am totally loving these, Carol! What??? I missed a crafting TSV on QVC??? Drat! LOL
Have a terrific Christmas!

Savitri said...

Cute cute cute!!!!

Well, I just stopped by today to wish you and your family the merriest Christmas!!!

Chris said...

those are super cute!!! i love the sewing on them....do you think we will ever run out of the tsv??? >"<

Latisha said...

these turned out really nice Carol
Merry Christmas

Carole Beath said...

Darling envelope cards, Carol. Love those papers and the stitching. Have a wonderful wonderful Christmas.
Carole

DeeDee said...

These are GREAT!!! I love the idea of stitching them together...so cute!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HUGS!!!

Regina Easter said...

wow, these came out awesome

Heather said...

These look great! I hope you and your family had a nice holiday!!

Becky G said...

These are fantastic, Carol! I love all the stitching!

Liz said...

Love the card holder! And the sewing, You go girl! haha I think I'm going to buy me a new sewing machine soon, I've been using my mom's and it's a little old so it's giving me a hard time but this is great! I need a mini one just for scrapbooking and cards :)

kathleenh said...

These are so cute! I love the stitching on the paper.