Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Already? Christmas just ended, it's not even the New Year, and I'm posting a Valentine? Well, it's Regina's fault, because she created THREE new AMAZING Valentine releases for The Cutting Cafe', and I couldn't wait to create with them!!


I used Valentine Borders, Valentine Circle Words, and Holiday Big Stamps! I LOVE IT!! It is so much fun creating with these PDF files! I just print the designs directly on my cardstock, cut them to size, layer them, and I'm done! I used my Nestabilities on the Holiday Big Stamp. The patterned cardstock is DCWV Old World. What do you think? You can click on the card to see it larger! Be sure to head on over to The Cutting Cafe' to get these fantastic Valentine designs!!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend! Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments :

Chris said...

this is gorgeous, carol! i love the little circle on the ribbon, so cute!! >"<

Lori said...

I love the monochromatic color scheme you used here--fabulous!

Regina Easter said...

i love it, love it.....sorry yes it's my fault, but isn't valentine stuff fun...

Dawn♥ said...

Ahh this is sooo cute Carol! I love it! ;)

Liz said...

Again I love this. The little circle with the stamp is cute! :) Love it all! :)

Sharon Caudle said...

This looks so awesome Carol!! I love those stamps! You do such wonderful work!! Hugs!!

Deborah said...

Beautiful card! I am so ready for the love cards! New year blessings Carol,Deb

Nikki said...

This is GORGEOUS!!
Hugs, Nikki